Max Holloway responds to Conor

I really like holloway. I also think he can go on and dominate his division although I do think Edgar may be his kryptonite. If he gets past edgar like he has done his previous opponents i dont see anyone beating.him in a while.

As for mcgregor mentioning him then its positive for holloway but there match many years ago will have no relevenence if they ever fought again. Max was 20 and when mcgregor was 20 he was getting tapped out by chumps

Yes, thats what a loss is. "Dismantle" is what BJ Penn did to Gomi years ago (yes Bro, there was MMA before UFC). Or what Anderson Silva did to Forrest Griffin (for you and the rest of your frat brothers to relate).

You are beyond a joke

I can see this fight way more than Lee/Ferg vs Conor. No way will he fight one of those two.

Conor beat Max... so everyone knows McGregor would beat everyone that he beats & is the true FW champ.

War MMAth.
icon_cheers.png

You may as well just call yourself a hugger. Have you seen what he looks like at 145 before hydration? Shut the fuck up. Fucking casual.
Sososmart? But can't tell that this is the weigh in for the Holloway fight ? Doesn't look to bad to me

Conor has either beaten or has been every FW champ in history. Max being the FW champ is kind of like DC being the LHW champ. Conor will always loom over Max's shadow because even though Max beat Aldo, Aldo never beat Conor to become champ again. I don't count Max's loss to Conor that much since he was too young and green at the time. But there will always be the question of whether or not Max would've been champ if Conor was still in FW, and the only way for Max to answer that is to beat Conor.

McGregor's shadow may forever cast over the FW division.

Somebody HAS to beat him there otherwise they are paper champ in a long line of upcoming paper champs.

Kind of impossible to do if the guy ran not just away from the division, but from the sport at the moment, doubt he is ever going back to FW, who knows about LW too.

Conor has either beaten or has been every FW champ in history. Max being the FW champ is kind of like DC being the LHW champ. Conor will always loom over Max's shadow because even though Max beat Aldo, Aldo never beat Conor to become champ again. I don't count Max's loss to Conor that much since he was too young and green at the time. But there will always be the question of whether or not Max would've been champ if Conor was still in FW, and the only way for Max to answer that is to beat Conor.
Also, Dennis Bermudez. He won't live that one down, either.

Kind of impossible to do if the guy ran not just away from the division, but from the sport at the moment, doubt he is ever going back to FW, who knows about LW too.

He is an MMA fighter. He will be back. The idea that he won't is speculative doubt sown by contrarians who constantly want McGregor not to return or remember the "Conor can't cut to FW anymore" myth?

Yea eddie wins. Wins over eat, Chandler, Pettis and Melendez. Yup better than Frankie who was scared and dropped a weight class.

Dude Frankie is at his heaviest 160 lbs ,similar to some bantamweights.

Even at FW he is a bit undersized. I agree Eddie is overall just as if not more effective than Frankie because of his extra size and strength, however Frankie is a honey badger like BJ Penn, no fear. Stop it.

Their first fight was pretty good. Curious to see how a prime Max Blessed would do against him now... Still would go with Mcgregor.

Conor de-legitimised the FW belt for a time. (He cleaned house and left) But once Max got the belt I saw it as a legitimate win.

Nothing wrong with Conor talking shit though brings the spotlight to Max and the Division.
your av, mein gott!

He is an MMA fighter. He will be back. The idea that he won't is speculative doubt sown by contrarians who constantly want McGregor not to return or remember the "Conor can't cut to FW anymore" myth?

I guess he could and would be back for a few million a fight, but i do highly doubt he ever goes back to 145, he doesnt need 145, the minute he won the LW belt his fate was sealed, he wasnt going back to 145 ever, the two weight class champion was already done, no need to put himself through another cut to 145.

Lol fuck off you racist cuck
FW champ - black....record title defenses 10 GOAT
BW champ - white, no title defenses
Few champ - black 2 championship fights back to back
LW champ - white, 3/3 championship fights won
WW champ - black, 3 title defenses
MW champ - white, 1 title defense
LHW champ - Black, GOAT unconsecutive record title defenses
HW champ - white, 1 title defense

Note MW GOAT is black

SO THAT'S CURRENT 4/8 BLACK CHAMPIONS, SO EACTLY EVEN YOU CUCK

I don't count the 125 division it's a joke and lol at calling Max Holloway black

Idiot. You're not FW Champ anymore Connie. You bailed so UFC had to create another belt.

LMFAO

, Poirier, Siver, Mendes isn't a respectable route? I know Mendes was an interm and he got the shot after Siver but still Mendes fight should've sealed the deal.
You'll never win this argument m8.He could of beat everyone in the division before Aldo and because he didn't "defend" it he's not champ.When the hate is this strong it's pointless pal...trust me.

Back