Media Max Holloway Fires Back At Ilia Topuria "ENOUGH Already, I'll BRING Your Bitc* M*f* Belt"

If it's so fake why is Ilia begging to fight for it? I agree with you. Ilia doesn't.

i don't think that this'll be an obstacle to the fight, i see it as a silly twitter war.

if the ufc wants Max as the next contender he'll be and if Ilia wants the bmf belt on the line they'll do it.

imo, the timing is annoying, max is basically the recurrent contender one time out of two in fw title fights lately and it's getting annoying.

Exactly! Max isn't the actual BMF champ and i've been saying that a long time.

Leon Edwards is.

Just humor Ilia and put your fake belt on the line. You aren't even a real champ so why does it matter? Why Max's fans even care is the more odd thing. lol

I just don’t want to miss out on what will almost certainly be an absolute banger because Topuria is stubborn.

I’m stubborn, I’ll happily admit it’s a hindrance at times.

What’s Ilia’s obsession with that BS belt? Why is he acting like it’s legit? It’s just a way to set up big fights and make it seem like a main event. A FW title challenge doesn’t need that.
I think as other people have stated in the past that he's trying to imitate Conor. He's saying things like he will be the highest paid athlete on the planet in 2025 and even before fighting Volk was talking like both Volk and Max were has beens. He's trying to be the big man and say that the only thing Max has that makes him relevant is the bmf title.

He was born in Germany and we don't give a shite about where someone was born as far as he feels spanish, respect our culture and come here to work and have a beautiful life.

And yes, we like him but sometimes he makes it hard

I don't want to do polemic but have you the same discours for africans or middle east immigrants? 🙃

Yeah max is literally spitting out truth. When Joe Rogan (the guy who is always biased for UFC champions) says Ilia is turning down fights, when Max is saying Ilia is the one making things complicated and Ilia himself confirming it in his tweets by making silly demands... Then yeah it's all there.

People are stupid.

I don't want to do polemic but have you the same discours for africans or middle east immigrants? 🙃
Of course, at work, next door are africans and the wanna make part of Spain, are legally working and respect the law. They feel safe here (their country isnt) and they're really welcome here. We help then to get anything they need to start their business here and so on.

If you're coming here to do bad things and not respecting the culture it doesnt matter where you're from here, you're not welcome.

What’s Ilia’s obsession with that BS belt? Why is he acting like it’s legit? It’s just a way to set up big fights and make it seem like a main event. A FW title challenge doesn’t need that.

Smashing the people's champ in a BMF fight will make him beknown worldwide, like Conor's level of fame. And he knows it.

Ilia is a smart fighter. Everybody is still a bit high from Max's recent BMF belt performance. The amount of casuals that tuned in for that is probably mindblowing. He's gonna ride that wave . They will promote this fight all over ESPN and social media. BMF.

Ilia and Max will bank more and so will the UFC.

I would imagine that the UFC writes some if this stuff similar to how the WWE does it. Everyone compared BMF to a fake pro wrestling belt and now we may know why....money.

Ilia burned Max good, and Max came back with that fire. Who wouldn't want to watch this fight. This one's up there for me as I'm a fan of both.

What is Max's obsession with not putting it on the line? If Max is so confident let him put his tiara on the line. Ilia is going to put him out.

Because the UFC dictates who fights for the BMF belt. You need to show your a bad ass fighter that has put in work in the UFC to fight for it, that seems to be the criteria. Ilia is too new, hasn't earned that right.

I love Max <NewGina>
The people have a champ and he is blessed :cool:
giphy.gif

So when Topuria calls his shots as champ, people gonna bitch about it? Volk doesn't deserve a rematch, right now. Max don't really deserve it either. Max gonna get slept by Topuria so no wonder why he is such a twitter warrior now.
he was supposed to get slept by Gaethje, and instead put a pillow under Justin's head. Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Max can definitely beat Topuria.

Back