Media Max Holloway Fires Back At Ilia Topuria "ENOUGH Already, I'll BRING Your Bitc* M*f* Belt"

And some bum who ain't even the champ in the division suppose to get his way? Volk beat the brakes off Max and Topuria easily knock Volk the fuck out.

Uh oh, we got a bad ass, fighter bashing edge lord over here who's jumped on the Topuria bandwagon. Watch out folks, lol.

in a way I kinda feel bad for Ilia cus there’s gotta be times, or will be in the near future, when he’s laying in bed wondering why he’s not blowing up like Conor did despite doing his best impression, all while lacking the self-awareness to really get it.

Like a guy with halitosis wondering why he can’t get a date, and nobody around him has the heart to be like hey pal you fuckin smell

Last edited:
in a way I kinda feel bad for Ilia cus there’s gotta be times, or will be in the near future, when he’s laying in bed wondering why he’s not blowing up like Conor did despite doing his best impression, all while lacking the self-awareness to really get it. He’s like a guy with halitosis wondering why he can’t get a date, and nobody around him has the heart to be like hey pal you fuckin smell

He's even got the tattoos...

I hate that Volk might get skipped over.

If max gets it he better win. And the. It's weird that Volk fights him again?

Why is he so much cock for?
ayzVyy.gif

I fuck with Max and I want him to win, but Ilia is like prime Conor on steroids when it comes to talking shit and backing it up.

Exactly how you should deal with an ex-psychotic chick

Regardless of the yapping, Topuria is a tough fight for anyone at 145. Hopefully he doesn't end up fighting Ortega. Holloway, Volkanovski, Evloev all deserve it more.
Good call on Evloev. No one talks about him but he should be next if Max somehow can't make it.

Dude should def speak up. Put his name out there. Do a interview or atleast call out the champ or something.

War Max. Impossible to hate the guy.

Chin vs punching power...
could go either way...
I go with Max in this fight...
I think Max style wise, is a bad match up..but not too bad...why its hard
I still think Max, style wise, likes people like Lily or l l I a
Max, I think he wins because Lilia...will over commit and play into Max style...
Max has a great style vs this guy.
Ilia easly wrestle fucks him anytime he wants

I hate accusations of ducking, except when cormier ducked Ngannou back in the day, but it looks like Topuria doesn't want this fight. Which I don't get get, because it would be favorable to him at 145 and probably his best chance to maximize PPV buys right now.

I don't see what the big deal is.

If you're gonna parade around this stupid belt as some actual belt then defend it every fight or get rid of it.

Imagine being a champion of something and saying nah, the belt isn't on the line vs this guy. If you lose, that guy is now the BMF, not you.

It doesn't even matter because Leon is the lineal BMF champ and everything else is just bullshit.

Put the belt up or get rid of it. Pretty simple. If the roles were reversed, the reactions on Sherdog would be wildly different and I am very confident in saying that.

What kind of "Baddest motherfucker" picks and chooses when they put that belt on the line? lol if you're a true BMF, it's always on the line.

Back