Mattis delays transgender ban

You said this

So if you think I say racist things, go find my racist posts

That's not me calling you a racist, although based off our numerous interactions I wouldn't be entirely surprised. That's me telling you that if people are calling you racist so often, maybe you should take a hard objective look at the regularly stupid shit you say. I'm sure it's not too hard to find you supporting bigoted ideas. When you say something racist, I'll be sure to remind you.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...elays-new-transgender-policy-for-us-military/

Looks like there will be no actions taken until the military review whether or not transgendered people affect military readiness. 6 months is the current review time frame.

This does tell us something very important though: Trump made this decision without the input of the armed forces. His decision was all politics.

Guess what President Trump was notified of on the same day he announced the Transgender ban....

The FBI raid on Manaforts' home.

This is what The President does... He'll throw a grenade into a pond to distract you from the bulldozer plowing into a home.

images

I just hate it when transgenders are delayed...

Oh see I'm one of those white people who can recognise that my ancestors were fairly shitty people and that I have some inherent privileges being a part of the majority race in this nation without feeling self hatred.

Yes. Now ship your big screen TV to PO Box 3, New York, New York. Thanks

So we're at war with Saudi Arabia now?

and you were of course just fine with this:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-saudi-security-idUSKCN11D2JQ

and this:

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/...ore-weapons-than-any-other-since-world-war-ii

But if it those articles said "Trump" and not "Obama" you would literally shit yourself and have a heart attack at the same time. Once again, there are less than 500 transgendered people in the entire military, none of whom is in a combat arm. Obama booted LITERAL THOUSANDS OF ACTUAL COMBAT VETS out of the military, out of the Marine Corps Infantry specifically, and yet your silence is deafening and Trump is somehow limiting the military. You have got to be one of the stupidiest people I've ever encountered in my entire life.
What does Obama have to do with anything, and why is it that when trimp supporters get stumped they immediately resort to a guy who isn't president anymore?

Obama was president awhile ago. Trump is president right now. Like, this second.

I never said you called me a racist.

You said I made racist posts, so I told you to go find them.

Am I in crazy land right now? You're clearly not getting called a racist just because you're white. So it must be because of the stupid opinions you let everyone know you have. So maybe if you want to learn something about yourself, maybe you go back and see what it was you said when people called you racist. I don't need to look through your history. I already have a great idea of what type of person you are through our many interactions. I'm just telling you how you could grow as a person. It seems like you feel that you get called racist a lot. Maybe you are? If a bunch of people started calling me something over years, I might have to take a hard look at what they're saying.

I think you're an ignorant, bigoted piece of trash masquerading as a good old Christian boy. That's just me though. I don't really care if you change as a person or not.

Yes. Now ship your big screen TV to PO Box 3, New York, New York. Thanks

Done. You don't mind COD for market rate and shipping costs do you?

So you only see it as a political stunt by Trump to feed his base, but you don't see that literally every single social experiment in regards to the military Obama has put forth over the last however many years were exactly the same thing? These things might not affect you in the Air Force, but in the Combat Arms they absolutely affect the way we operate and the way we do things.

OK what is your military background and experience? I stated mine which includes working with all service branches. I will say I have not served directly in an Infantry unit but have supported them, been stationed with them, shared tents with them.

What has your negative military experience been with someone who is trans? What direct impact did it have to your mission? I would say probably none simply because of the odds of you actually serving with someone in that situation. Let's say there are 10000 trans people in the military which consists of 1,200,000,000 members. Estimates are there are may 1000 at best but I'l even give yo an extra 9000. That mean you would have a .000833% chance of actually serving with someone who is trans and them having any affect on your unit mission.

The point I'm making is that mathematically, this is not a problem. It's completely made up as a political issue.

basically everyone is just ignoring the ramblings of a raving lunatic..

ROFL. The maybe 500 Transgenders who were in the military, non of whom were in a combat arm? OK, dude. Tell me more about it. Meanwhile, after 16 years of warfare, 4 out of 5 of our current Marine Infantrymen specifically have never even been deployed outside of the US, much less in combat, thanks to cuts made by the Obama Administration. You're all over this one as usual, guy.

Google navy seal transgender.

OK what is your military background and experience? I stated mine which includes working with all service branches. I will say I have not served directly in an Infantry unit but have supported them, been stationed with them, shared tents with them.

What has your negative military experience been with someone who is trans? What direct impact did it have to your mission? I would say probably none simply because of the odds of you actually serving with someone in that situation. Let's say there are 10000 trans people in the military which consists of 1,200,000,000 members. Estimates are there are may 1000 at best but I'l even give yo an extra 9000. That mean you would have a .000833% chance of actually serving with someone who is trans and them having any affect on your unit mission.

The point I'm making is that mathematically, this is not a problem. It's completely made up as a political issue.

I spent 8 years in the Marine Corps, and no I never served, as far I am aware, with anyone who was transgender. You're also right that it's a political issue largely pushed by people who aren't and never will serve in the Military. At least achknowledge that it is coming from both sides of the aisle.

As to the negative impact it can have on the military, I see a number of issues. For instance, if you are a biological man who wants to become a woman, you need, from what I understand, daily hormone treatments. You need regular doctor's visits. How does that work if your unit is in the field? Infantry units spend large portions of thier time in the field, training. How are you a functioning member of that unit capable of fulfilling a task in combat if you're never there to train for said task? The reason infantry units are so close is because of camaraderie built through shared hardships. How do you build that if you're never there? Simply going to BAS for any reason is seen as the easy way out of something, even it's for something as simple as missing morning PT. Now take that and apply it to someone who is missing PT and training every single day and can't deploy because of something that will be seen, justifiably in my opinion, as sought out special treatment, on top of the fact that it is far, far from being universally accepted socially, much less from a pschological persepctive.

Secondly, how do you handle this person who can't train and can't deploy? Are they to be expected to be promoted through the ranks of an infantry squad/platoon as if they were a normal, functioning member of the unit fulfilling their roles and obligations? Are they to be placed in a leadership billiet that they can't perform? That represents a structural breakdown of the Marine Corps at a fundamental level, all based around the special needs of a single individual. That's something that is not only unacceptable in any branch of the military, especially any combat arms, but flies directly in the face of Marine Corps ideology since it's foundations.

Who is one guy who became transgender after getting out of the Navy. And?

He was in the closet. Fought as a tranny. Didn't "become" one after getting out.

Accommodating them is a separate issue. I trust mattis with that though

That's not me calling you a racist, although based off our numerous interactions I wouldn't be entirely surprised. That's me telling you that if people are calling you racist so often, maybe you should take a hard objective look at the regularly stupid shit you say. I'm sure it's not too hard to find you supporting bigoted ideas. When you say something racist, I'll be sure to remind you.

Rip is like one of those really dull people who go "I ain't racist but (insert something incredibly racist)" people. My girl has a female friend like that and the chick is overall dumb as a box of rocks. Seriously one of the most dull people I've ever met. Like she's too slow to realize how racist she is.

Typical of do nothing bitch, Trump.
Talks about the ban, and it does not get done.
Has Blotus done anything other that shit tweet and play golf?

Blotus??

What?? LMAO

Blotus!!!

He was in the closet. Fought as a tranny. Didn't "become" one after getting out.

Accommodating them is a separate issue. I trust mattis with that though

On top of being the biggest possible outlier, he also is no longer in the military.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back