Mattis delays transgender ban

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...elays-new-transgender-policy-for-us-military/

Looks like there will be no actions taken until the military review whether or not transgendered people affect military readiness. 6 months is the current review time frame.

This does tell us something very important though: Trump made this decision without the input of the armed forces. His decision was all politics.

It's fun watching all the little maneuvering Trump has to do to maintain his base of deplorable's support, like this and the statements about Cville. Cville was the end of treating them with any dignity, they are racist bags of shit and the country failed to wipe their lineage to fix this problem during the first civil war.

Trump has probably talked to the military when he made the decision. And it is the right decision.

The issues they need to discuss is how to get rid of the transgenders that Obama put in the military in the last year.

No, it just says that they want more time to study the impacts both ways.

It was Obama who was hasty in forcing transgenders into the military before proper research and preparation was done. Trump is going about this the right way. The changes are being rolled out in a controlled fashion, and the impacts are being thoroughly studied.

It's fun watching all the little maneuvering Trump has to do to maintain his base of deplorable's support, like this and the statements about Cville. Cville was the end of treating them with any dignity, they are racist bags of shit and the country failed to wipe their lineage to fix this problem during the first civil war.
The democrats probably have more racist voters than the Trump voters have.

Trump has probably talked to the military when he made the decision. And it is the right decision.

The issues they need to discuss is how to get rid of the transgenders that Obama put in the military in the last year.

are you saying that Mattis is a liar? i think most people in the world consider him the most trustworthy man in our government.

are you saying that Mattis is a liar? i think most people in the world consider him the most trustworthy man in government.
nope.

Give me his quote that you are referring to.

nope.

Give me his quote that you are referring to.

We will use this additional time to evaluate more carefully the impact of such accessions on readiness and lethality

Unless you think he recommended banning trans people with no idea on the effect to readiness and lethality, and then delayed Trumps order to do this study. But that would be pretty retarded, and i hold Mattis in far higher regard than to think that.

Unless you think he recommended banning trans people with no idea on the effect to readiness and lethality, and then delayed Trumps order to do this study. But that would be pretty retarded, and i hold Mattis in far higher regard than to think that.
I see nothing there that would mean I'm calling Mattis a liar. They've gotta figure out how to undo what Obama put into place regarding the trannies in the military.

The democrats probably have more racist voters than the Trump voters have.

Do you guys ever get tired of having to resort to Pee-Wee Herman's "I know you are but what am I?" defense?

Do you guys ever get tired of having to resort to Pee-Wee Herman's "I know you are but what am I?" defense?
We and even I personally get called a racist often on this site. I'm just pointing out that the left has many people who are racist against whites like me

We and even I personally get called a racist often on this site. I'm just pointing out that the left has many people who are racist against whites like me

If you stopped saying racist shit, maybe people wouldn't call you a racist. As a white man do you know how often I'm called racist? Fucking never.

Ever heard that saying..... Something something maybe it's you?

And yes! You are calling Secretary Mattis a liar. He made it pretty clear he wasn't involved in Trump's decision. Mattis was literally in the middle of a study and wanted to finish before he made a decision. So who in the military did Trump consult with before he made his decision if it wasn't his Secretary of Defense?

I see nothing there that would mean I'm calling Mattis a liar. They've gotta figure out how to undo what Obama put into place regarding the trannies in the military.

Mattis said they need more time to decide if this is a good idea for military readiness. You said

Trump has probably talked to the military when he made the decision.

If you are correct, Mattis is either lying, or a moron. Which do you believe?

If you stopped saying racist shit, maybe people wouldn't call you a racist. As a white man do you know how often I'm called racist? Fucking never.

And yes! You are calling Secretary Mattis a liar. He made it pretty clear he wasn't involved in Trump's decision. Mattis was literally in the middle of a study and wanted to finish before he made a decision. So who in the military did Trump consult with before he made his decision if it wasn't his Secretary of Defense?
Go find my racist posts that you've seen

Mattis said they need more time to decide if this is a good idea for military readiness. You said

If you are correct, Mattis is either lying, or a moron. Which do you believe?
Not true. You are twisting his words

I think you're pretty fucking racist. Now give me all your shit because you feel guilty.

No, it just says that they want more time to study the impacts both ways.

It was Obama who was hasty in forcing transgenders into the military before proper research and preparation was done. Trump is going about this the right way. The changes are being rolled out in a controlled fashion, and the impacts are being thoroughly studied.
Trump claims he wants to fight terrorism. Instead he is putting a limit on our military and making weapons deals with Saudi Arabia.

Sounds like he wants terrorists to thrive.

Did I say you're racist? Why don't you go find the last time someone called you racist and see what you said.

Who are you?

I'm trying to make you feel white guilt so you'll give me your big screen TV. Is it working?

Back