Matt Serra goes off on Conor McGregor

He's lucky it wasn't some gorilla like Big John or Mirgliotta. They would've snatched that pompous little fucker off that cage like the bratty child he is.

This is how it should have been handled.

giphy.gif

Ye but he is not a child molester or serial killer, seems to me he is really not that bad a dude, he just plays his role, at the time he just acting like an asshole, but that's apart of the fight game. Not everyone is going to be the goody two shoes, you need a bad guy too. But Serra needs to chill, he is going crazy like conor just committed mass murder or something.
And at the end of the day conor legacy will staand out more than serra
But it is what it is
Serra just acts like he is so jealous or something

No. Serra acts like he's disgusted. A lot of us are.

Not every criticism of a human's behaviour relates to jealousy. I don't think Serra sounds jealous OR like Conor committed murder. If he committed murder, I can't believe Serra would be calling him "an asshole".

I think Serra is acting like Conor was being "an asshole". And I think Serra was clear, explicit, and lucid in giving his reasons so not sure how you guys are misinterpreting him unless you want to.

And I think Serra is right to anyone that's not into defending Conor. I like to see the guy fight but slapping officials for doing their jobs and preventing you from being a nuisance is asshole behaviour to me.

Reading the first few responses, and is there still any question why people here hate Conor’s dick riding fuck boy fans?
No. No. There is not. It's unbelievable. Almost like they're a different species of thinkers than the rest of humanity. Like they're a subspecies of some sort. I really usually think they're trolling. BUT THEY'RE SERIOUS.

Unbelievable.

That is Serra?!!
WOW. You're asking who Serra is or what he looks like?

Wow.

Bet more Conor fans knowthe exact count of how many pubes he has then who other fighters are.

Incroyable!

Serra's not wrong, and at least he has the balls to call it how it is.

Conor is a piece of shit and Serra is 100% correct. Conor can't stand not being the center of attention. The shit he pulled with Lobov was disgusting not to mention his coked up actions at Bellator

WOW. You're asking who Serra is or what he looks like?

Wow.

Bet more Conor fans knowthe exact count of how many pubes he has then who other fighters are.

Incroyable!
I know Serra from when he fought in the UFC. But that recent version (I presume) of a biffed-up Serra, indeed I did not know!

I know Serra from when he fought in the UFC. But that recent version (I presume) of a biffed-up Serra, indeed I did not know!
Well that's better then. Had me worried. I'm sure over half of Conor fans with recent join dates have no clue who Serra is or really most of the UFC historical and present. Not to mention Pride, Bellator, K1, boxing..... nothing but Conor.

Really sad. Low energy.

Love how Matt completely ignores the shove which almost sent Conor on his head and was the reason Conor reacted the way he did.

Wouldn't have happened if Conor didn't climb the cage. Also if you watch the clip it's obvious that the offical was just trying to do his job and didn't intend to hurt him, so the punch wasn't justified.

Well that's better then. Had me worried. I'm sure over half of Conor fans with recent join dates have no clue who Serra is or really most of the UFC historical and present. Not to mention Pride, Bellator, K1, boxing..... nothing but Conor.

Really sad. Low energy.
I am an old man who watched the very first UFC on a VHS. Took only a short break around the Tito/Frank S. area. Conor is just a flavor of the month for me!

Back