Matt Serra goes off on Conor McGregor

Serra seems like the loudmouth belligerent drunk you see at a bar or a party. Always loud so everyone hears him...

Love how Matt completely ignores the shove which almost sent Conor on his head and was the reason Conor reacted the way he did.

Love how Matt completely ignores the shove which almost sent Conor on his head and was the reason Conor reacted the way he did.

WTF are you talking about? Matt can't ignore something that didn't happen.

Conor wasn't even close to getting shoved over. Unless you count him mere seconds before laying on his back on the canvas after his team mate put him there.

Also Conor reacted because Goddard told him the fight is not yet over. Check your facts before spouting nonsense.

Serra will NEVER be on Looking for a Fight show EVER again!

OR,

Dana gave Matt a free pass to trash the Golden Child ONLY to add legitimacy to the obvious DUCK of T-Ferg.

Serra is truly a legend. Props for this. Saying what basically no one else will b/c they are too scared.

So I just watched the footage and realized that Conor straddled the cage way after he was told to get the hell out of the cage. He was walking around acting like an idiot after interfering with the ref where he shouldn't have been at all AND THEN decided for no reason whatsoever to get on top of the cage.

I don't think I care if the official pushed him or not but I still have to see footage of it. All I can have seen so far is a quick piece of Conor on the cage and then smacking the guy who was doing his job.

Edit: I have seen it now and it was a light push. lol at shove. Conor is a douche.

So I just watched the footage and realized that Conor straddled the cage way after he was told to get the hell out of the cage. He was walking around acting like an idiot after interfering with the ref where he shouldn't have been at all AND THEN decided for no reason whatsoever to get on top of the cage.

I don't think I care if the official pushed him or not but I still have to see footage of it. All I can have seen so far is a quick piece of Conor on the cage and then smacking the guy who was doing his job.

Edit: I have seen it now and it was a light push. lol at shove. Conor is a douche.
What pisses me off the most is the dip shit rushed over to Goddard while Goddard was trying to check out the concussed fighter when Goddard was clearly already over it.. you could see the poor guy stumbling over trying to grab a hold of the fence while Conor's making everyone huddle over the fighter the commissioner nearly stumbled over him.

Pretty sure he fought in the UFC after this incident.....

I love his opponents intelligence in this gif....

Hes thinking 'I dont want to fight this guy; he just knocked out the ref. Hes gonna try to kill me. Let me get the fuck outta here as fast as i can, without running, but keep my eye on him until im safe.....'
Funny how even fighters end up scared and running when something unexpected happens.

You guys kill me though. What if he was a child molester who was a serial killer on the down low but he had 5 BILLION and 6 belts, huh?

That would be fucking awesome! Bet Serra would shut the fuck up about what's decent and appropriate behaviour THEN!

Great point, man.

This isn't about who you like more or who has more money and belts! Serra was making a point about an issue. In real life. Outside of which fighters we like and back.

Real life extends beyond Conor vs others, man. Some things are about human behaviour, and believe it or not that's even bigger than Conor or ANY man, no matter what his bank account says.

Not fighting you but think about it at least. Serra isn't anti-Conor. He's anti certain behaviour by ANY human being. And Conor's bank account doesn't make him somehow exempt from that.
Very well said! You would think it should be obvious for everyone... People mixe apples and oranges all the time!

Funny how even fighters end up scared and running when something unexpected happens.
He was probably also nervous.....Usually when the ref gets knocked out in a ring, somebody runs out of the back with a steel chair......

Just like Rousey before him, Conor has lost it. That fake persona he created has gobbled him up. He's completely out of touch with reality.

You guys kill me though. What if he was a child molester who was a serial killer on the down low but he had 5 BILLION and 6 belts, huh?

That would be fucking awesome! Bet Serra would shut the fuck up about what's decent and appropriate behaviour THEN!

Great point, man.

This isn't about who you like more or who has more money and belts! Serra was making a point about an issue. In real life. Outside of which fighters we like and back.

Real life extends beyond Conor vs others, man. Some things are about human behaviour, and believe it or not that's even bigger than Conor or ANY man, no matter what his bank account says.

Not fighting you but think about it at least. Serra isn't anti-Conor. He's anti certain behaviour by ANY human being. And Conor's bank account doesn't make him somehow exempt from that.
Ye but he is not a child molester or serial killer, seems to me he is really not that bad a dude, he just plays his role, at the time he just acting like an asshole, but that's apart of the fight game. Not everyone is going to be the goody two shoes, you need a bad guy too. But Serra needs to chill, he is going crazy like conor just committed mass murder or something.
And at the end of the day conor legacy will staand out more than serra
But it is what it is
Serra just acts like he is so jealous or something

"Matt Serra was never my friend, he was never on a fight pass show with me you goof"

Conor would rekt any version of Matt Serra.
Matt is a very high level BJJ black belt, he'd make Nate look like a child on the floor.

Oh and in retirement he's on TRT and weighs about 400lbs - Mcgregor would die.

vkx8k.jpg

Look forward to Serra giving Werdum a verbal beat down for assualting Colby with a weapon.

Reading the first few responses, and is there still any question why people here hate Conor’s dick riding fuck boy fans?

Back