Matt Serra goes off on Conor McGregor

Conor loud, yes, con, yes, but that ref could've caused him some serious bodily damage if he fell on his neck. I know it's a little far fetched, but remember what happened to Christopher reeves? Though, Conor was out of control!

That’s Conor’s fault he should not have jumped up there. He has nobody to blame but himself. If you’re not going to fight the best stop wasting everyone’s time with your childish behavior. There are fighters that are hungry and want the belt. Time to go to the WWE.

Serra is right. He was not celebrating his friends win. He was there for the attention. Event his friend was like "who the fuck just tackled me. Get off!".

Not trying to justify it but the official also tried to push Conor off the cage. You can clearly see Conor almost falling off from 6 feet high. That's why he gave him a slap.

You should go back to not trying to justify it. Conor was essentially trespassing. If some jackass was climbing the fence to your home, would you justify that jackass for slapping you as you try to push him off your fence?

And noone would know who Artem or Charlie Ward were if it weren't for McGregor single handedly promoting them. Artem has somewhat of a following now, but would probably not even be in Bellator if it weren't for McGregor's support.

Running into the ring to celebrate his teammate and get the crowd pumped only helps Charlie Ward. People know who he is, now.

How is he doing it for personal attention when the other 99% of his time he avoids the public spotlight? He literally only shows up to create buzz for his teammates.

I still don't know who they are.

So you value his opinion as a judge of character? Username checks out

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. Would you devalue Floyd's opinion if he told you the sky was blue?

There are a lot of people whom I despise as humans, but they probably hold at least a few opinions in which I would find myself in agreement.

This is the first footage I've seen of the smack...what a little bastard..He will be booed his next fight little coke head.

I love Matt, tell it how it is

...and still no statement from DFW.
Don’t be scared, homey.

Back