Matt Serra - "Conor would get his arm ripped off if he decides to face khabib"

Khabib can't even consistently get in the cage. Why are people talking about what he would do when he hasn't fought in a year and he blew up his last fight?

It is worked?

<Oku02>

Slow kids don't piss me off. I'm very patient with the mentally handicapped.

If you are going to come at me out of nowhere, come better prepared next time little boy.
Lol i've giving out such small answers and you're all getting all heated. You need some thicker skin.

khabib is a horrible stylistic fight for connor . connor has a punchers chance but thats it . khabib by brutal ground n pound

Conor would light him up standing up. Khalabeeb is an amateur in comparison to Conor on the feet. We also know that Conor can fight with a solid gameplan (Nate 2) and I think he's good enough to keep Khalabeeb at distance.

Also why I think Ferguson is a much more dangerous fight for Conor.

Is Khabib's offensive ground game really all that? He lets guys up pretty easily. It's just that his TD work is amazing and he's relentless.

Vid clearly shows why the UFC needs a 235lb division.

Conor is a duck.

smilecknnew.gif

FWs shouldn't fight WWs.

Conor will lose his next MMA fight, if he ever gets in the cage again.

Conor's too smart (or cowardly) to get in there with Khabib.

Worst possible stylistic matchup.

Well maybe GSP.
Yep

He would get taken down and pounded out quick, his ground game is obviously not his strong point, no chance he can hang with Khabib on the ground, and he can only win with one punch, Khabib will have his hands up when he closes the distance and take him down, he isn’t gonna brawl and isn’t even gonna strike with Connor

Not that the fight will ever happen

We might have a legit chance at seeing a fighter tossed over the cage wall and into the 5th row.

Serra was wrong, he got his head ripped off instead of his arm.
And I was wrong. It was Khabib who ended up in the 5th row.

.....after dominating Conor on the feet and on the mat, making him tap yet again, then beating up his BJJ coach for fun.

Lol at Khabib even thinking he is deserving of a fight with Conor.

Way too inactive to receive such a payday.
Conor's 1 win at LW is more impressive than any of Khabibs. Who is his best win? Micheal Johnson?

Not to mention his style is boring as hell and he pulls out of too many fights.

He already disrespected the country of Ireland, so guess what? Khabib ain't getting shit.
IoEE3RK.gif

> KO'd Conor
> Submitted Conor
> Spit in Conor's mouth
> Attacked and humiliated bum team
> Gained 8 million IG followers
> Got millions of dollars
> Humiliated Ireland forever

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Conor would light him up standing up. Khalabeeb is an amateur in comparison to Conor on the feet. We also know that Conor can fight with a solid gameplan (Nate 2) and I think he's good enough to keep Khalabeeb at distance.

Also why I think Ferguson is a much more dangerous fight for Conor.

<{anton}>

Didn’t Longo and Serra pick against conor in every fight he has ever been in. Eventually they were going to be right

Back