Matt Serra - "Conor would get his arm ripped off if he decides to face khabib"

Conor won't be able do anything on the feet to Khabib.

1 mistake and he'll be on the ground. The TD threat is very dangerous with Khabib.

When he's on the ground, if Khabib has even 1 minute in the round left to work, McGregor's head will be so bashed that even if he survives into the 2nd round he won't know where he is.

At that point, Khabib might start piecing HIM up on the feet LOL.

Conor will lose to Khabib if he fights him.

Until he KO's him. Then Khabib will never have been that good.

Khabib would take him down within 30 seconds and Conor wouldn't get up until Khabib had won the fight

Fight will never happen though, Conor knows as much.

Conor is running scared

You are a noob.

Sorry, you must think this is 2012? Frankie is a tiny, tiny fighter with absolutely no reach. Aldo boxed him up for 3 rounds straight...Aldo...with the cardio of a emphasema patient. Conor would land at will on that midget. Just be real lol

Off course Khabib beats McGregor if they ever fight. But in reality McGregor owns Khabib all the time because McGregor successfully avoids the fight

Cmn-9hWUcAAKokq.jpg

Thanks kid. I like to speak as simple and complimentary as possible when addressing the mentally handicapped kids.
Silly me, and there I was reading your original post thinking "how does this retard even know how to spell?"

Sorry, you must think this is 2012? Frankie is a tiny, tiny fighter with absolutely no reach. Aldo boxed him up for 3 rounds straight...Aldo...with the cardio of a emphasema patient. Conor would land at will on that midget. Just be real lol

You don't have any understanding of the term "Styles make fights" do you? lol

Frankie would be in on Conor a lot easier than Mendes and he'd hold top position the whole fight.

Conor at 155lbs is a completely different fighter from Conor at 170lbs, I'm talking about lightweight Conor.
They'll never admit this. 168 lb McGregor looked bloated and had love handles. 155 lb McGregor is in much better shape.

If it comes down to boxing vs wrestling, I'll take boxing every time. I would have said the opposite 5 years ago, but Conor is a different kind of mma boxer.

You don't have any understanding of the term "Styles make fights" do you? lol

Frankie would be in on Conor a lot easier than Mendes and he'd hold top position the whole fight.

Yeah, the whole "I get hit super easily but am known for my near death recovery" is a horrible style for conor to match up with. What's wrong with admitting conor is the best fw

Yeah, the whole "I get hit super easily but am known for my near death recovery" is a horrible style for conor to match up with. What's wrong with admitting conor is the best fw

I never said Conor isn't the best LW.

I said "styles make fights" which they do and Edgar has the style to beat Conor.

Back