Matt Serra - "Conor would get his arm ripped off if he decides to face khabib"

Why does anyone even bother talking about Khabib. The guy has fought FOUR times in over FOUR YEARS.

He's also boring as death to watch most of the time.

It is also an awful match up for Khabib.

Would say 65/35 Khabib though.
Don't look any further just watch his fight with little Mendez! Khabib will definitely literally kill Conor !

Conor could get Pummeled into Oblivion.

If Khabib is reckless running in, he could get clipped.

I wanna see that shit.

So what Serra is trying to say is Khabib will be an Arm Barbarian right ?
Nice...
tenor (7).gif

Nobody wants to fight Khabib. He's a nightmare matchup for anyone if he's healthy. Fortunately for the rest of the division that's the Haley's comet of MMA.

I think this fight should tell you exactly what would happen to Conor!

McGregor has a far better resume than Khabib. If we were comparing McGregor to someone like Ferguson, then calling him a duck might make sense. But Khabib? Lol.
Khabib ragdolled RDA for 3 straight rounds. Tony lost the first two rounds to RDA. That's some advanced MMA math for you. Who owns the all-time single fight TD record? Oh that's right Khabib took down Trujillo like 23 times ("Cuz he couldn't hold him down" I don't want to hear it!) Khabib is a two-time sambo world champion. Khabib is still undefeated surviving the amateur Russian gauntlet. Khabib's heart is too big for his chest he trains so hard he injures himself he's such a savage... and still nobody puts any hespect on his name. Why?

He's actually right. The thing is once Conor gets taken down, Khabib will finish him within couple of minutes. Also its actually funny how ppl here think Khabib has a glass chin that he'll get KOd with one touch. He is tough as nails.
A couple of minutes? I think he is....
77ee63644e08e39e75896e2ac2dd20f9--movie-cars-tv-movie.jpg

Khabib ragdolled RDA for 3 straight rounds. Tony lost the first two rounds to RDA. That's some advanced MMA math for you. Who owns the all-time single fight TD record? Oh that's right Khabib took down Trujillo like 23 times ("Cuz he couldn't hold him down" I don't want to hear it!) Khabib is a two-time sambo world champion. Khabib is still undefeated surviving the amateur Russian gauntlet. Khabib's heart is too big for his chest he trains so hard he injures himself he's such a savage... and still nobody puts any hespect on his name. Why?

You don't think people respect Khabib? Of course they do. I know I do. He's very good. My issue with Khabib isn't that he isn't a good fighter.

But he rarely fights. Even when he is scheduled to fight, it's never a sure thing. Also, his resume is weak.

You don't think people respect Khabib? Of course they do. I know I do. He's very good. My issue with Khabib isn't that he isn't a good fighter.

But he rarely fights. Even when he is scheduled to fight, it's never a sure thing. Also, his resume is weak.
Yeah fair enough.

I don't think Conor is coming back to 170

Serra, whose mentor is managed by Abdelaziz who also manages Nurmagomedov is saying that? Shocker.

Serra is a moron, Kebab friendly asks his opponents to quit, im sure Conor would gladly take the offer!!

1503863988179239800.gif

McDuck's power was so overrated. Khabib walks thru it and thrashes him.
giphy.gif

Conor's 1 win at LW is more impressive than any of Khabibs. Who is his best win? Micheal Johnson?

Not to mention his style is boring as hell and he pulls out of too many fights.

He already disrespected the country of Ireland, so guess what? Khabib ain't getting shit.
Christ kid...some of the shit you fanboys conjure up is unbelievable

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back