Matt Hughes is BACK !

nice, glad to see - always funny to see how sherdog has no class (although a few do)

That's pretty remarkable as far as brain injury recoveries go he's making great progress. Still at the same time it's pretty sad to see

Fucking blinding news. That accident sounded horrific, i'm glad he's back in business.

I heard a rumor that he pulled out of the coma after Vitor Belfort injected his special TRT blend into his IV, a drug so potent it was made in the deep jungles of a Brazilian insane asylum...matt is a machine.

Glad he pulled through! Was looking pretty bleak for a few weeks after the accident. Crazy stuff.

WAR HUGHES!!!

The Grim Reaper took a ride to Suplex City

hughes-slams-trigg-o.gif

Glad to see him up and about! Looks much better than I expected. But compare Matt Hughes with an average Joe getting hit by a train, and Hughes for sure would be the dude pulling off a miracle.

Good to see some good news for once rather than all the horrible deaths and shit that have happened in mma over the past few years.

Great news. Hughes is tough SOB he won't go down easy.

Book him against Royce Gracie in Bellator. It's probably an even fight now.
nah, put him against frank trigg now in bellator, may be more competitive this time around

Damn... He looks like a sherdogger now.

Glad he's out of hospital, fan or not.

Back