Matt Hughes is BACK !

A countryboy can survive, country folks can survive.

Hoping maybe Matt has a newfound love for life and his piece of shit days are over. Glad he recovered. He looks almost unrecognizable.

Glad to hear of his amazing progress. After the initial news of the accident many feared the worse.

WAR HUGHES!!!!

hughesgirl.gif

Second only to his comeback against Trigg. Happy for him and his loved ones.

Simply amazing.

Here I was expecting to see a image of him walking of his own, just to find out he's already rolling on the mat.

good to see the man back and able. I'm not a huge fan, but it's great that he pulled through.

#LightweightHughesStillLooksSavage

his takedown defense really took a hit if some scrub is taking him down

Country boy will survive

It's sad to see he's lost so much weight but it's great that he's smiling and doing what he loves

Matt Hughes - 1 Train - 0

Matt is fucking tough. Welcome back.

WAR HUGHES!!!!

hughesgirl.gif

This would be the last thing id post if i was a fan.
One of the most douchebag,jealous,bitter and petty displays of bad sportsmanship ever.

How anyone has ever be a fan of his is a mystery to me.

Don't get me wrong. It sucks what happened to him and his douchebag personality doesn't warrant this tragedy but it's hard to see so many treat this guy as if he was ever a good person at all in any way.

This would be the last thing id post if i was a fan.
One of the most douchebag,jealous,bitter and petty displays of bad sportsmanship ever.

How anyone has ever be a fan of his is a mystery to me.

Don't get me wrong. It sucks what happened to him and his douchebag personality doesn't warrant this tragedy but it's hard to see so many treat this guy as if he was ever a good person at all in any way.

Where does the gif come from and what is the context?

Seeing Average Joe bod Hughes is a thought I would never imagine.

Back