Matt Hughes is BACK !

Getting better is not a miracle. It's just a statistical improbability. Most people that suffer a trauma like his do die. But they don't always.

Silly notion to think some magic sky fairy decided Hughes should get "one more round" while right down the hall someone else got "taken too soon" because............mysterious? Nah, it's all made up.

That said, glad to see him doing better.
buddy-the-elf-its-a-tuesday-miracle.jpg

He has lost a lot of weight but he is up and even rolling again ! Doctors are talking about a"miracle"

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/8/...jitsu-just-two-months-after-bad-vehicle-crash

WAR MATT HUGHES ! Glad he's making a speedy recovery ! Legends be legends

Am I the only one who has absolutely no sympathy for him? He is lucky he is alive but he brought it on himself, going around the gate to try and beat a train.....idiot move on his part, almost left his kids without a father

This would be the last thing id post if i was a fan.
One of the most douchebag,jealous,bitter and petty displays of bad sportsmanship ever.

How anyone has ever be a fan of his is a mystery to me.

Don't get me wrong. It sucks what happened to him and his douchebag personality doesn't warrant this tragedy but it's hard to see so many treat this guy as if he was ever a good person at all in any way.
Lol, i don´t even remember the story behind that gif, just took the one i found on Google that seemed to fit in.

What was that btw?

Where does the gif come from and what is the context?
if I am not mistaken, it is after GSP got KOed by Matt Serra. both Hughes and Sherk looked like Ronda's there before Ronda even became a thing.

if I am not mistaken, it is after GSP got KOed by Matt Serra. both Hughes and Sherk looked like Ronda's there before Ronda even became a thing.
smh and I was thinking it was something so bad that it couldn't even be put into words

Am I the only one who has absolutely no sympathy for him? He is lucky he is alive but he brought it on himself, going around the gate to try and beat a train.....idiot move on his part, almost left his kids without a father
Dude for the 1000th time not EVERY train crossing has gates. The one in question had a sign, don't know if it had lights even. Get out of town for once, try driving around rural Illinois or Indiana a little bit

It was a miracle. Glad to see him doing better.

Book him against CM Punk for the comeback, Matt could probably still maul him today.

Getting better is not a miracle. It's just a statistical improbability. Most people that suffer a trauma like his do die. But they don't always.

Silly notion to think some magic sky fairy decided Hughes should get "one more round" while right down the hall someone else got "taken too soon" because............mysterious? Nah, it's all made up.

Yet here you are railing against something that's pretend. All that wasted energy and time and emotion. Ever wonder why you do it?

Edit: PS. Miracles are real.

War fucking Hughes.

The Grim Reaper took a ride to Suplex City

hughes-slams-trigg-o.gif
Somebody needs to do a shoop job and turn Trigg into Thomas the train from magic railroad or whatever it is.

Holy shit, you are a fucking weirdo.

Back