Matt Brown: Women have no KO power and they should fight topless

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome_484.gif

yessir

womens not build for fighting so as little mens.Tavis bold enough to speak his heart.I like that guy.

Umm, have you seen your av?

What about it? Its a woman that choose to be objectified to some degree and makes her money as a model flaunting her curves. That doesn't even compare to a female fighter who makes her money as a fighter but gets treated like a sex object by redneck fans and sadly douchebag fighters.

Should 125 pound male fighters fight naked seeing as they dont have great KO power as well?

What about all these awful yank blankets like Chael that couldn't KO a fly?

Typical sexist garbage, treating women like objects. Stay classy Matt Browne, I feel sorry for all the women in his life.

Nice AV.

Lololol!! Wow! I can't wait to see the shitstorm that will follow these comments! Fuck I hope dana doesn't suspend him or some shit.

It's just not my cup of tea. Personally, I don't find the fights to be at a very high level. I don't watch many local circuit fights either.

Thats fine, but by the same token do watch mens MMA the same way or automatically assume all women are shit and all men are MMA gods? Because fact is there is so many talentless bums in the UFC its a joke. If you're striking consists of planting your feet, closing your eyes and throwing schoolyard windmill punches like 95% of MMA fighters do, you're not talented.

Why are people so obsessed with ko's. It's part of fighting but I would rather not see everyone get knocked unconscious all the time. I like a good back an forth fight where you really don't know who wins or a beautiful submission.

What? Dont post gibberish and announce it as fact. Womens fights on TUF got better ratings than mens fights, all the womens fights in UFC have drawn really well. Ever been in a bar and watched a UFC card? More people get pumped for the chick fights than just about any other fight. Just because you hate women doesn't mean everyone else does. Damn Shertard virgins living in their parents basement.

Then why not let them have their own promotion and see how well it does. It's a novelty right now and nothing more

matt brown headlining the WSOF vs Bellator cross promotion ...

Brown vs Fitch

This is the first time I'm starting to like Brown and cannot believe people are ripping him in this thread. The guy is real, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back