Matt Brown: Women have no KO power and they should fight topless

Status
Not open for further replies.
So none of the 'elite athlete' trolls will address the fact that many NBA are like 6'9, 210 lb noodles some of whom can't bench their own weight, and would be the equivalent of MW Corey Hills if they fought?

Most of those guys would be AWFUL fighters.

They've swapped numbers. Now for the steamy rendezvous. Can't wait for the deets.

Just look at his location. You would destroy him with ease. The UK is filled with cans that's why they play soccer instead of other sports.

hahahaha listen to this bitch

the Brazillians play football(you know the sport where the ball is kicked by the foot) and they seem to be pretty good at that fighting malarky. also for our population we have much better strikers in comparison to the USA

I honestly don't even know what the argument was about. I assume you're sticking up for MMA fighters/athletes, etc. You don't realize you turned to shitting on them in desperation. He beat a guy in the UFC that was a top UFC HW title contender. A guy who fought for the title. So what does that say about MMA, MMA athletes and UFC if he can beat him? If a guy in the UFC who has a winning UFC record and beat a title contender is garbage; what does that make the majority of fighters in the UFC?

It's pretty sad to hold onto Roy's victory over him. He just entered the sport and had 4 pro fight. Roy had already fought UFC champs, on TV, champ of other orgs and was a vet of many years. LOL that's your proof? Again I don't even know what the original argument is but it appears you hold MMA and MMA athletes to a low standard and don't think that much of alot of the guys in the UFC. I don't understand your point.

Schaub is terrible and so are most UFC fighters? Including former top-5ish UFC HW Roy Nelson....Losing to him is embarrassing because he's embarrassing, is that your point? ARoy was in multiple UFC Co-main events. Sounds like you're shitting on the quality of high level UFC HW's. Why wouldn't a new MMA fighter with 4 fights lose to a UFC Co-main eventer with a decade of experience?

What Org would you consider the NFL of MMA?

How far did Brenda Schaub make it in the actual NFL, if at all?

How much of his life do you think he prepared and trained to make in to the NFL?

What do you think he trained for longer by a wide margin, football or MMA?

Would wining one UFC fight be similar to making an NFL team, which he failed to do?

Did he win more then one UFC fight? Does he have like double the UFC wins to losses & A winning UFC record?

Did he beat a UFC title challenger even though most of his life was spent training for another sport that he failed in?

Is he still in the UFC getting wins to this day?

Where did he both spend less time training and simultaneously infinitely more success in MMA or making to the NFL?

Can we even compare his success in the NFL to his success in the UFC?

I'll answer that one. No we cant. He was too terrible to make it in the NFL despite preparing a lifetime while he quickly found success in MMA and the UFC. 10-3 & currently a UFC PPV Main card fighter. They charge you $70 and put him on the card. Do you feel scammed, ripped off or maybe embarrassed about MMA now?

Tremendous post.

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back