Matt Brown: Women have no KO power and they should fight topless

Status
Not open for further replies.
I refuse to pay for WMMA. Reminds me of jr high fights. Here come the white nights...

I agree with Brown. I don't like women in the UFC. It's like women's basketball (WNBA)...who cares about it?
a.jpg

b.jpg

Can't believe nobody has brought this up yet, but Brown should work on his own grappling. He's been subbed 9 times. Although he does seems to know quite a bit about KO power.

Yeah because he needs attention... what is he on again? a 6 fight losing steak or winning streak?

:rolleyes:

So Conor says something much worse but Brown will get cut for this...

I must be out of the loop here...

Could you fill me in on what Conor said?

I agree with Brown. I don't like women in the UFC. It's like women's basketball (WNBA)...who cares about it?

Naw man, WNBA is basketball without dunks, whereas everything you see in mens MMA can be seen in womens. Well, almost, not a lot nut shots but you know what I mean.

Can't say I'm surprised. Which I'm sad to say. Don't agree of course.

That's such a dumb thing to say. I lost hespect for him after this.

I'm sure Brown's wife is thrilled with the tweet.

Well, what can u expect from a former meth head???? Seeing girls fight is like watching a GSP fight, it's more then likely going to a decision. So does that mean GSP sucks too???

I refuse to pay for WMMA. Reminds me of jr high fights. Here come the white nights...

it doesn't matter if you or i don't like womens mma .. to me it doesn't really matter if they are in the ufc or not .... if you don't like it, don't buy it ... i think the thing here, is that matt brown, who if he can beat a top 10 ww fighter, might be able to give credibility to his current win streak, is talking crap about his own company .. he is saying the decision his boss, dana made is a dumb decision .. sure, he can have his opinion, but if he loses his next fight and gets cut, i wouldn't be surprised ... he should just shut up and fight

In b4 butt hurt people who can't handle someone's else opinion wait to late.

Should 125 pound male fighters fight naked seeing as they dont have great KO power as well?

What about all these awful yank blankets like Chael that couldn't KO a fly?

Typical sexist garbage, treating women like objects. Stay classy Matt Browne, I feel sorry for all the women in his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back