Matt Brown vs. Diego Sanchez Added to UFC Fight Night Virginia (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Brown by KO

Sanchez has lost his chin and doesn't have enough brain cells left to go for a takedown

I was at that fight live. It was good, but with how everyone thought it was going to be a fight of the century type barnburner I was a little underwhelmed.
Well, I made my own spinoff of the legendary poster and put it up.

Pretty sure Diego has dain bramage, but F#(& it! Both these guys always show up to fight. Should be good.

Seriously? For fucks sake. Rogan needs to have that talk with Diego because its perfectly clear Dana White and the UCF don't give a shit about his health.

He should have retired 5 years ago

Diego will take browns lanky ass down and drop bows the entire night. Taller, slower grinders like brown have nothing for Diego off their back. Sanchez takes this one.

It was 83-10 when I voted. Then it went to 84.

<Cage33>

full

my vote is that Diego stops fighting yesterday and starts with the best available treatments to slow CTE.

Nice, this is gonna be crazy, even if it might be a short fight.

<{Joewithit}>

In the dictionary next to Just Bleed Fight there is a picture of this fight.

JUST BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

diego has actual brain damage already. He shouldn't be fighting.

I can't get hyped when i think what he will be like in 10-15 years.

Don't care what he will look like in 10 years. He is here to provide entertaining fights

I really wish this wasn't a fight, I want both of them to continue fighting but I think whoever loses this gets cut

Should be exciting but Sanchez needs to stop before his brain completely quits on him

Wow.

Well... Matt Brown should be able to win this fight at this point.

I hope Diego Sanchez is making plans for life after professional fighting. Good fighter with a good record, competed in some of the great fights MMA fans have seen... but man, he's been taking alot of punishment in the later years of his career.

Back