Matt Brown vs. Diego Sanchez Added to UFC Fight Night Virginia (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
First round knockout anyone? I like watching these 2 fight but not at this weight for Diego, and not at this stage of their careers. Both coming off bad knockouts, this would be more at home in Bellator

Rooting for Diego but don't see him winning unless at the very start of fight, he invests to the body early and often.

Diego with the Rumble weight class jump!

Maybe he will be rejuvenated and remember what grappling is lol.

Immortal all the way. Diego's chin is shot, his striking is slow and predictable, and his wrestling no longer effective. He should retire, but I like this as a rebound fight for Brown to make a comeback. Not that Brown is going to be a contender, but this is better than wasting him on someone like Covington.

Both should retire after this one.

In almost no other circumstance would this be accurate. But these two have been in wars and have taken a ton of damage. It might be best for both to move on after this fight while they can......

Matt Brown completely dominates and slaughters Diego from bell to bell.

Diego wins via Split Decision

Hmmm one of my favorite fighters vs one who I could never stand personally or professionally... yeah gonna go with Brown

not gonna lie im a bit concerned for Diego's health and well being in this, its one thing to be getting mauled by FW and LW's but steppin up to WW? yikes

Matt Brown is Diego Sanchez 2.0.

But if Sanchez actually tries BJJ and/or wrestling, instead of thinking he can box, he has a chance. Otherwise he will drown in his own blood.

Immortal all the way. Diego's chin is shot, his striking is slow and predictable, and his wrestling no longer effective. He should retire, but I like this as a rebound fight for Brown to make a comeback. Not that Brown is going to be a contender, but this is better than wasting him on someone like Covington.

AND Diego is gonna show up FAT............Out of Shape............. Hungover from Partying the whole week before..

It says a lot about Brown that he'd even accept a fight with someone as washed-up, brain-damaged, and non-regular at 170 as Sanchez. He's not as tough as he thinks he is or wants us to believe. Who's he going to call out next? A dead fighter?

I wish Diego was fighting Josh Burkman at 155.

AND Diego is gonna show up FAT............Out of Shape............. Hungover from Partying the whole week before..

But he's still going to tell us that now he's focused, in the best shape of his life, that he's the return of the old version of the new version, and he's the dream nightmare.

tenor.gif

Bad fight tbh

They shouldnt be booking Diego anymore, how much brain damage does he need

For real?

Poor Diego's gonna get wasted.

I don't know why people are excited for this one. Diego will have no success in this fight and doesn't have the chin anymore to take a sustained beating.

Back