Matt Brown vs. Diego Sanchez Added to UFC Fight Night Virginia (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I'm hoping Brown gets the win and retires. He's one of my favourites but it's been hard to see him taking so many losses recently.

I'm hoping Brown gets the win and retires. He's one of my favourites but it's been hard to see him taking so many losses recently.
Maybe this should be a loser leaves town match?

Because, honestly, I've felt the same way, more or less, about Diego Sanchez.

Maybe this should be a loser leaves town match?

Because, honestly, I've felt the same way, more or less, about Diego Sanchez.

Nice!!! I gotta admit if they made that official that would get me even more hyped for this fight.

This has the makings of a war. Fan of both guys for the way they fight. But sadly they definitely have seen better days. Thinking brown knocks out Diego.

Who exactly is it who wants Sanchez to die in the cage?

I see this going no way other than a brutal KO & possible death of Sanchez.

diego shouldnt be cleared to fight. He is brain damaged. I hate to see him take more damage

On paper to some people this might not look like too bad of a mismatch because Brown loses a lot too.

But in reality Diego should be like 3-11 since 2010, and now his chin which was the only reason he was competitive in most of his fights seems to be gone too. I mean Lauzon doesn't get many standing KO's.

Brown isn't the most durable, but offensively he is an absolute killer and Diego has the worst defense in MMA history. This is going to be tough to watch IMO. Hopefully Brown just puts him away early so we don't have to watch a prolonged mugging.

Will be my first live UFC event glad they finally came to the area and are putting some good fights together.

No way Diego is losing to this can.

Back