Mass Effect Andromeda, v2: In a Galaxy far far away..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went ahead and beat the game last night went straight through the main story. Got about 40 hours played through the whole thing. There is more to the ending after the credits just in case anyone is wondering.

I left a ton of stuff undone because I like to leave a lot of stuff for my eventual Insanity play through. One thing that I wish would have been made more clear throughout the ending is what if anything made a difference as far as your choices. Maybe future DLC/sequels will do that. I did see some stuff that could have only happened because of choices I made but still needed a bit more.

Overall great game. Thought the story was great, gameplay/combat changes were so much fun. Removing the ability to save was a real pain in the ass more than once. Relying on autosaves screwed me over twice in this game. Once my auto save was bugged and I had to go back to the beginning of the mission (45mins) and do it again. It kept trying to get me to do a part of the mission that I had just completed so I couldn't continue. The next auto save also got bugged I forget how but on that one I had to go back to a save right before that which required an extra battle. I then had to beat the boss up ahead or I'd go back the bugged auto save.

I'm really wondering how these bad reviews will affect future ME games. While changes need to be made I honestly don't believe it needs to change much and I don't want it to I really liked this game. Oh well can't worry about that now backlog is crazy big and I got more games to play off to Tales of Berseria, enjoy guys!

This games great fun but the critics were right to tear it apart. It could of been qn all time great game if they had sunk a little more effort into it

This games great fun but the critics were right to tear it apart. It could of been qn all time great game if they had sunk a little more effort into it

tbf I think there's no lack of effort in the game. Just a shame in certain areas it's amateur hour. I think they got a great foundation for sequels, and now a clear direction on how to improve (Poach some character animators from CDPR or something)

tbf I think there's no lack of effort in the game. Just a shame in certain areas it's amateur hour. I think they got a great foundation for sequels, and now a clear direction on how to improve (Poach some character animators from CDPR or something)

Theres effort in some areas but testing obviously shit the bed. Theres huge issues in voice acting, character models, the autosave function, etc, etc

I think that's my problem lol. Haven't spent any time with Sudoku at all

The easiest way to do it is to just start on one square and go piece by piece in order from left to right. Making sure you follow the rules. If you get stuck you go back and see what can be changed.

I finally romanced Peebee!

giphy.gif

Is their an easy way to defeat Architects?? Cause holy FUCK is that a hassle... I was fighting the one on Eos last night for like 45 minutes... Had it down to just about dead then it fucking killed me. I was a bit livid to say the least.

I'm not even going to fight it again until I get some advice. It's so annoying.

Fucking A the puzzles in this game are infuriating. We haven't had puzzles in this series since ME1 but they come back and are 10x harder to bypass.

To make matters worse the override keys are extremely rare.

Ugh, YouTube where would I be without you lol.

It's just space Sudoku bruh. Haven't failed one yet they are easy.

Oh hey!! Look who I found in Kadara!!

Seems like Kadara is where most of the action is at. I need to leave Voeld, been there way too long

Seems like Kadara is where most of the action is at. I need to leave Voeld, been there way too long

I got Eos and Voeld to 100% viability, I'm on to bigger and better things

Is their an easy way to defeat Architects?? Cause holy FUCK is that a hassle... I was fighting the one on Eos last night for like 45 minutes... Had it down to just about dead then it fucking killed me. I was a bit livid to say the least.

Cover when he fires his Gatling gun, roll and find different cover when he shoots his orb grenades, defeat the wave he spawns, unload on its head when open, after he flies away and lands his legs will open up which took me a mag and a half to destroy.

I think his last leg has more hp then the others.

Take out first leg .Cover and wait. Roll and run. Shoot robots. Shoot head. Shoot leg. repeat

Finally started today. Enjoying what little I've played so far. Have to say it's a bit of a cop out story wise to have it take place 600 years after ME3, but have the mission launched prior to ME3 meaning the characters don't even know about the Reaper war, nor do we learn anything about the aftermath in our galaxy following it.

Another tip for fighting Architects is to use the Cobra RPG consumable. They do a ton of damage.

What difficulty are you playing at? Seems you need to upgrade your weapons as it shouldn't take that long.

Lol. Received an SOS signal and found these two lunkheads. I was dying.

poclsAH.png

ENvYpei.png

The loyalty missions in this are much better than ME2 for me. More involved and some really good writing and combat pieces. I can't wait to start Drack's tonight. Kadara is my favorite planet so far. Lots of good quests, some trilogy callbacks, and one hell of a dashing rogue npc that my next playthrough female Ryder is going to try to bone.

Remnant architect is one huge pile of glitches! If you die in fight with him the game wont reload, and when i shot off his 2nd leg i got a BSOD.
Really, bioware??

This was me earlier when I found the Architect on Voeld.. noooooope.

Voeld was the first planet I 100%. I felt I was there to long as well. It's nice that Kadara allows you to leave the Nomad reliably though. But now that my Nomad is maxed out it's kind of sucks even though I still have several planets left to make viable.

I found the Architect on Voeld and was like nooope. That's when I dipped off of that planet and went to find the Asari Ark, Leusinia.

Last edited:
Lol. Received an SOS signal and found these two lunkheads. I was dying.

poclsAH.png

ENvYpei.png

The loyalty missions in this are much better than ME2 for me. More involved and some really good writing and combat pieces. I can't wait to start Drack's tonight. Kadara is my favorite planet so far. Lots of good quests, some trilogy callbacks, and one hell of a dashing rogue npc that my next playthrough female Ryder is going to try to bone.

Found them yesterday too. Hilarious. Told them to get stuffed and didn't find their UV light.

This was me earlier when I found the Architect on Voeld.. noooooope.

Voeld was the first planet I 100%. I felt I was there to long as well. It's nice that Kadara allows you to leave the Nomad reliably though. But now that my Nomad is maxed out it's kind of sucks even though I still have several planets left to make viable.

I found the Architect on Veold and was like nooope. That's when I dipped off of that planet and went to find the Asari Ark, Leusinia.
So Kadara is basically the "Omega" of Andromeda?

So Kadara is basically the "Omega" of Andromeda?

Pretty much. One major negative I have for this game is it's basically the Star Wars Episode VII of Mass Effect. Meaning they copied and pasted a lot of characters and locations. Voeld is Noveria. Aya is Sur'Kesh. Jaal is Thane, Drack is Wrex, Cora is Miranda, Liam is black brofister Vega.

Would have been cool to see a Volus team member. Also seems weird that the Volus are not running the commerce sector of the Nexus and instead it's the Krogan. Maybe they aren't but why have them on the AVP thumbnail? Da fuq??

post-42319-baby-ice-cream-wtf-face-reacti-p1CZ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back