Martin Nguyen of OneFC going for 3 belts this weekend against Bibiano Fernandez

They said they'll show the whole main card on periscope but end up only showing 2 fuckin fight only. Now idk where to watch it.
Pretty sure they said they'll show prelims + 2 main card fights on Periscope.

They didn't mention anything about the whole main card.

Man, that sucks. Wish I could help - I thought they still offered their $10/card stream. I don't know what periscope is but One always streams the prelims and first few undercard fights for fee on Facebook and twitter so that sounds like the same stream.

Don't understand why they wouldn't offer the paid stream even if practically no one buys it.

Damn. Dejdamrong gets knocked clean out by Jeremy Miado. Shannon Wiratchai also KO'd his opponent in about 20 seconds.

Two walk-off KOs back-to-back.

Nguyen - Fernandes up now. As much as I hate the idea of One doing the 3-division champion deal, it does make for an intriguing fight.

Tentative first round by both guys with a lot of single shots. Some good leg kicks by both guys but Nguyen's near the end of the round landed hard. Bibi goes 0-3 on takedowns. Probably a slight edge for Nguyen after 1.

Bibiano finding his right hand and lands the biggest strikes of the fight so far with a few solid right hands. He also manages a takedown but only keeps Nguyen down for a a few seconds. Probably slight edge to Bibi by the end of the 2nd.

Bibi comes out landing some more right hands but Nguyen lands the biggest strike of the fight with a good elbow that opened a big cut on Fernandes' forehead. Bibi takes his back standing near the end of the round but Nguyen gets out fairly easily. I don't know at this point, it could go either way.

Fourth round was close again but was a bit halted because the action was broken up a couple times for a check on Bibi's cut and Bibi landing punches to the back of Nguyen's head when they were clinched against the cage. Still very close, maybe a slight edge to Nguyen ( at least according to Schiavelo(sp?)).

Close 5th again with Bibi being more active. Bibiano knocks Nguyan down late in the round but Fernandes can't get to him before he's back up. Good fight by both guys, Nguyen managed to keep it standing the entire fight and never over-extended. On the other hand, he was less active and to me, that was the difference. I'd give it to Bibi in a close decision.

Bibiano Fernandes beats Martin Nguyen by split decision to retain the title.

I've got disagree with both of the above - not an easy decision and not an awful fight. Not a great fight but far from awful. To each his own though.

I've got disagree with both of the above - not an easy decision and not an awful fight. Not a great fight but far from awful. To each his own though.
Maybe they were spoiled by the amazing finishes on the rest of the card. Decent fight. Not a classic. Missed the first 2 rounds so can't comment on the decision but Bibi did well to carry on, that was a huge cut.

This card was fucking insane. Seeing Dejdamrong get put out like that was brutal, Shannon pulling out a quick knockout. The upset of Tatsuya Yamada, the fun debut of Gary and and Bibi defending his title for what the 8th time? This was an excellent card, cant say I blame Martin for going for it but I am glad Bibi won...let Martin focus on his LW and FW belts.

Also, Gilbert Galvao up next to challenge Aung for his cruiserweight belt?

This card was fucking insane. Seeing Dejdamrong get put out like that was brutal, Shannon pulling out a quick knockout. The upset of Tatsuya Yamada, the fun debut of Gary and and Bibi defending his title for what the 8th time? This was an excellent card, cant say I blame Martin for going for it but I am glad Bibi won...let Martin focus on his LW and FW belts.

Also, Gilbert Galvao up next to challenge Aung for his cruiserweight belt?

Good call!

least natty looking guy on the roster though ...holy shit

Damn. Dejdamrong gets knocked clean out by Jeremy Miado. Shannon Wiratchai also KO'd his opponent in about 20 seconds.

Two walk-off KOs back-to-back.
Big win for Dej's opponent. No matter how washed up he is as a fighter, KO'ing a guy as decorated as Dej is a big scalp

Not surprised by Shannon winning although i'd thought it'd take longer. Shannon is seriously one of One's top guys. Title shot should have come a long time ago but i think politics kept him away. His opponent, Rahul, is a tough guy although not very technical. Swinging with your chin in the air isn't goood...

Back