Marlon Moraes vs. Jimmie Rivera Official for UFC Fight Night Utica Main Event

Who Wins?

• Total voters
wait didnt Rivera beat Faber up though?

giphy.gif

I'm pretty sure Jimmy won that one.
Unless I'm thinking of a different fight, I specifically recall faber poking jimmy in the eye, rivera was visibly affected by it, the ref did nothing, then faber jumped on his back for a rnc.

Unless I'm thinking of a different fight, I specifically recall faber poking jimmy in the eye, rivera was visibly affected by it, the ref did nothing, then faber jumped on his back for a rnc.

It takes like 20 seconds to google that. So in the time you took to write this bullshit you could have already confirmed that Jimmie won the fight

You're thinking of Francisco Rivera. Not Jimmie Rivera.

Thank you for correcting me.

Well, now that frank has been busted and banned for steroids I guess I'm not that salty about it.

But did faber eyepoke jimmy too?

Jimmie should be fighting dillashaw.

Marlon should be fighting Cody.

Cruz should be fighting assuncao

It takes like 20 seconds to google that. So in the time you took to write this bullshit you could have already confirmed that Jimmie won the fight
Well. That was aggressive for no reason at all.

Thank you for correcting me.

Well, now that frank has been busted and banned for steroids I guess I'm not that salty about it.

Probably. Faber does it often but is one of the few that never gets shit on for it.

Jimmie should be fighting dillashaw.

Marlon should be fighting Cody.

Cruz should be fighting assuncao
I like these pairings a lot as well.

Waste of a fight, they need to get rid of fight nights, nobody watches & it doesn't get promoted. This is an awesome matchup with some serious beef, i got Moraes, just annoyed this isn't on a fox card or ppv.

MeaslyUnawareAsianpiedstarling-max-1mb.gif

this fight will be absolutely a war!
let's go!

He sure did. From Sherdog’s PBP:

Faber wades into an exchange with both hands wide open and pokes Rivera in the right eye. Referee Copeland calls for the doctor to check on Rivera, who is cleared to continue after a quick vision test.

Jimmie should probably be fighting for the title at this point, Cody should be re-matching Cruz for the next shot, while Moraes fights someone like Assuncao, Dodson or Lineker.

The instant rematch with TJ/Cody is pretty dumb. Putting the division on hold for the TJ/MM superfight was worth it though, but now that it looks like it is falling through, it should be business as normal - not Cody getting another crack without a single win between.

June 1st awesome just enough time away for someone to get hurt n pull out

You know, I think I would have preferred Moraes vs. Garbrandt and Rivera vs. Cruz be rebooked but this is a good matchup as well. Hard to go wrong with matchmaking at 135 right now. The division is so damn good.
Cody vs TJ 2 is happening so maybe Assuncao vs Cruz?

Awesome fight. Have to back rivera by decision

Well. That was aggressive for no reason at all.

Because there is really no excuse for being ignorant on the internet after someone already pointed out that you're wrong. The first thing I'm doing when someone claims that I am factually wrong is to check the facts which in this case is a 10-20 seconds procedure. It really triggers the shit out of me

Because there is really no excuse for being ignorant on the internet after someone already pointed out that you're wrong. The first thing I'm doing when someone claims that I am factually wrong is to check the facts which in this case is a 10-20 seconds procedure. It really triggers the shit out of me
You should probably work on not letting something so minuscule trigger you to the point of being a dick head online

You should probably work on not letting something so minuscule trigger you to the point of being a dick head online

lol I might let it slide a thousand times, then one day I have a bad toilet session and I'm going to be a dickhead. Deal with it

Waste of a fight, they need to get rid of fight nights, nobody watches & it doesn't get promoted. This is an awesome matchup with some serious beef, i got Moraes, just annoyed this isn't on a fox card or ppv.
i have a feeling with the new contract, we could be seeing many more fight nights...

Back