Marlon Moraes vs. Jimmie Rivera Official for UFC Fight Night Utica Main Event

Who Wins?

• Total voters
AGAIN. I hope moraes gets fucking destroyed

Rivera by UD. I haven't been as blown away by Moraes as every else seems to be. It'll be a super fun fight tho. Glad it's being made.

his little games when he said he accepted fighting rivera on a week notice. I was like damn, a lot of respect for the guy. even had that video in front of a nice house, talking a bunch of crap, only to at the end of the day not fight him..... that pissed me off a lot

finally, no fucking way the winner doesn't get a titleshot.

moraes has been impressive lately, but idk i'm feeling rivera, dude is a fucking tank.

his little games when he said he accepted fighting rivera on a week notice. I was like damn, a lot of respect for the guy. even had that video in front of a nice house, talking a bunch of crap, only to at the end of the day not fight him..... that pissed me off a lot
Ah, yeah I forgot about that. That whole situation was weird. Didn't look too good on Marlon. I'm still a big fan.

finally, no fucking way the winner doesn't get a titleshot.

moraes has been impressive lately, but idk i'm feeling rivera, dude is a fucking tank.

Unless they have Cody vs Assuncao and Raphael wins he might usurp the winner of that fight especially if Moraes wins.

Awesome fight! I don't think Moraes takesdown Rivera. Stand up is almost even, I still pick Rivera here because he looks for his shots and mixes it well with wrestling.

Marlon lost less than a year ago. Rivera hasn't lost in almost ten years. Rivera has already earned the next shot.

But it shows Rivera's not afraid to fight a guy that hasn't earned the right to be facing off with him, risking an opportunity to contend for the belt in the process. Ballsy.

Solid. sucks one of these guys has to lose.

It's fucking Utica, not like those people have anything else better to do. And this is actually a legit good fight. Just hope the undercard is too.

insider knowledge. Makes even more sense with the DJ vs Cejudo 2 talk going on

I think it's more of Ali just trying to stir the pot and get a fight for his fighter Cedujo who he manages.

Moraes is more dirty fighter than Rivera

and

Moraes played bitch games last time around

WAR Rivera !!

Cody vs. Assuncao
TJ vs. MM
Domnick Cruz vs. winner of any of these bouts (last time cruz gets gifted shot if he gets TS)

Does this mean we get Lineker vs Cody next? Also, what does this mean for Cruz I'm left wondering? Anyway that you match up those top 135ers will produce awesome, intriguing fights.

Jimmie should probably be fighting for the title at this point, Cody should be re-matching Cruz for the next shot, while Moraes fights someone like Assuncao, Dodson or Lineker.

The instant rematch with TJ/Cody is pretty dumb. Putting the division on hold for the TJ/MM superfight was worth it though, but now that it looks like it is falling through, it should be business as normal - not Cody getting another crack without a single win between.

Its bullshit. Cody got a title shot off of 10 wins and beating Mizugaki. Rivera is on a 20 fight win streak and beat Faber when he was ranked no 2 in the division. But of course he isnt beefing with whoever holds the belt so he's not getting the shot.

Should barely make the main card but main event??

The Magic Man vs The Boring Man.

Back