Mark of the Beast technology is here...

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/three-square-market-wisconsin-implant-microchips-employees/

Last Updated Jul 25, 2017 8:05 AM EDT

A Wisconsin company claims it will be the first in the country to implant microchips in most of its employees.

Three Square Market plans to implant chips in the hands of volunteers among its workforce. The technology replaces identification cards used to open doors and operate office equipment.

CBS News correspondent Jamie Yuccas reports the company, which is based in River Falls, has 80 employees. Privacy concerns have been raised by the plans.

Three Square Market will likely use the technology the most in the break room. To pay for a candy bar or a bag of pretzels, all an employee would have to do is flick their wrist.

By next week, over 50 employees will have bionic hands, with a credit card chip implanted near their wrist.

"Basically it's a serial number that is assigned to your credit card," owner Todd Westby said.

The company is offering the chips, which cost about $300 a piece, to its employees for free. Westby, his wife and two children will also be getting microchipped

damn prophecy unfolding imo thoughts?

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

Scary shit.

Sounds fucking awesome. I don't see how having my cc info my wrist is gonna be any more dangerous than carrying it my pocket. Can't wait for the day when I can flick my hand and get whatever the hell I want.

Sounds fucking awesome. I don't see how having my cc info my wrist is gonna be any more dangerous than carrying it my pocket. Can't wait for the day when I can flick my hand and get whatever the hell I want.
Yeah but it seems like your employer would have access to all your CC info. May be limited to breakroom snacks for now but it's reasonable to assume this will only expand going forward

Also, if you suspect someone is tracking your CC via GPS or whatever you can always leave it at home

having this linked to your biometric data seems to be a more secure logical step rather than implant this tech (which will become outdated fairly quickly).

Yeah but it seems like your employer would have access to all your CC info. May be limited to breakroom snacks for now but it's reasonable to assume this will only expand going forward

Also, if you suspect someone is tracking your CC via GPS or whatever you can always leave it at home
a lot of employers already have access to your bank account (direct deposit anyone?).

the scriptures state that there will be a "mark in the hand 666" and you cant buy sell or trade goods without it.....

in John's vision he may have been seeing a chip the "18 chip" maybe. I saw it on CBS evening news last night these employees were all happy and shit about getting implanted wtf?!?!.

Putting aside the sinister consequences for mankind - it'd still be pretty cool to pull some Darth Vader shit anytime I wanted to open a door or pay a bill

Hardly close to the same thing lol
how so? and let's not pretend that no one has access to your CC information. Literally every business and company you've ever had a transaction with has your information.

the scriptures state that there will be a "mark in the hand 666" and you cant buy sell or trade goods without it.....

in John's vision he may have been seeing a chip the "18 chip" maybe. I saw it on CBS evening news last night these employees were all happy and shit about getting implanted wtf?!?!.

What do you suppose the 666 means? I've never heard anyone really figure it out.

Back