Mark of the Beast technology is here...

1t3t4i.jpg

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/three-square-market-wisconsin-implant-microchips-employees/

Last Updated Jul 25, 2017 8:05 AM EDT

A Wisconsin company claims it will be the first in the country to implant microchips in most of its employees.

Three Square Market plans to implant chips in the hands of volunteers among its workforce. The technology replaces identification cards used to open doors and operate office equipment.

CBS News correspondent Jamie Yuccas reports the company, which is based in River Falls, has 80 employees. Privacy concerns have been raised by the plans.

Three Square Market will likely use the technology the most in the break room. To pay for a candy bar or a bag of pretzels, all an employee would have to do is flick their wrist.

By next week, over 50 employees will have bionic hands, with a credit card chip implanted near their wrist.

"Basically it's a serial number that is assigned to your credit card," owner Todd Westby said.

The company is offering the chips, which cost about $300 a piece, to its employees for free. Westby, his wife and two children will also be getting microchipped

damn prophecy unfolding imo thoughts?

I dont want to be implanted with something just so I can buy snacks from vending machine. It aint worth it.

oh lawdddd its happening.

A bunch of Luddites up in here.

Yes, someone will take advantage of of this tech. but guess what, people have been doing that for ages.

Just volunteers... for now.
How long do you figure till this becomes the norm?

I've had some of the higher ups on my job try to add me on facebook and that shit was not happening. Not that I do anything other than post snoopy and charlie brown pics, martial arts videos and punk rock songs (and the odd shitty instagram pic) it just seems invasive and I need to have some separation from work.

Last edited:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/three-square-market-wisconsin-implant-microchips-employees/

Last Updated Jul 25, 2017 8:05 AM EDT

A Wisconsin company claims it will be the first in the country to implant microchips in most of its employees.

Three Square Market plans to implant chips in the hands of volunteers among its workforce. The technology replaces identification cards used to open doors and operate office equipment.

CBS News correspondent Jamie Yuccas reports the company, which is based in River Falls, has 80 employees. Privacy concerns have been raised by the plans.

Three Square Market will likely use the technology the most in the break room. To pay for a candy bar or a bag of pretzels, all an employee would have to do is flick their wrist.

By next week, over 50 employees will have bionic hands, with a credit card chip implanted near their wrist.

"Basically it's a serial number that is assigned to your credit card," owner Todd Westby said.

The company is offering the chips, which cost about $300 a piece, to its employees for free. Westby, his wife and two children will also be getting microchipped

damn prophecy unfolding imo thoughts?

I'd do it in a heartbeat. The chip is also used to log in to company computers so they don't have to keep entering and changing passwords. It's a much more secure way to manage who has access because someone else could use a password. There are also vending machines for safety equipment as well as other supplies, tools and machinery. There is no need to carry keys cards or cash at work. Supplying change for vending machines is no longer necessary. Unauthorized people can't enter areas or operate equipment that they aren't authorized to.

Scary shit.

scary indeed

esp if the Government makes getting chipped mandatory to pay one's debts....IMO in the near future Debtor prisons are coming back.

That's why these companies are so quick to issue credit, and saddle all of us with debt.

if the time (when) the time comes when your only option to repay your debts is to get a chip in your hand or go to a debtors prison. then well...what do you do?

Do not want.

That being said, not really all that new. See for example here:
The night club offers its VIP clients the opportunity to have a syringe-injected microchip implanted in their upper arms that not only gives them special access to VIP lounges, but also acts as a debit account from which they can pay for drinks.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/3697940.stm
(from 2004!)

how so? and let's not pretend that no one has access to your CC information. Literally every business and company you've ever had a transaction with has your information.
Employers do not have access to an employee's bank account info via direct deposit. All they have is the account and routing #s so they can make the deposit

An individual vendor you purchase from only has access to your history with them. Your CC company has access to your all your CC info, and this is the same access your employer would potentially have if they're issuing your implanted CC. However as opposed to the former, the latter obviously has a different kind of interest in this info

Employers do not have access to an employee's bank account info via direct deposit. All they have is the account and routing #s so they can make the deposit

An individual vendor you purchase from only has access to your history with them. Your CC company has access to your all your CC info, and this is the same access your employer would have if they're issuing your implanted CC. However as opposed to the former, the latter obviously has a different kind of interest in this info
so you are okay with companies you guy from having your information and the government having your information (all who take money from you) but not your employer (who gives you money)?

Yeah but it seems like your employer would have access to all your CC info. May be limited to breakroom snacks for now but it's reasonable to assume this will only expand going forward

Also, if you suspect someone is tracking your CC via GPS or whatever you can always leave it at home

Leave it at home where it can be stolen. How would they track your credit card with GPS? There is no battery in a card to transmit. It responds to a signal sent out by the equipment and it needs to be in close proximity. Your cell phone is what can be tracked.

You can set up an account that can only be used at certain locations with credit limits.

so you are okay with companies you guy from having your information and the government having your information (all who take money from you) but not your employer (who gives you money)?
Yes your employer having info access to all your spending (and, therefore, lifestyle) behavior enters into a whole other ballgame

Well I, for one, welcome our new Satanic Overlords.

Yes your employer having info access to all your spending (and, therefore, lifestyle) behavior enters into a whole other ballgame
how so? everyone else already has that info. Hell, some of the more tech savy business employers already do. Walmart, Target, and other big name stores already track what you buy, when you buy it, and generate ads specifically for you based on that data. Facebook listens in on your conversations and generates ads targeted at you.

Putting aside the sinister consequences for mankind - it'd still be pretty cool to pull some Darth Vader shit anytime I wanted to open a door or pay a bill

I'll wait until the upgrade is released that allows me to Force Choke a bitch before I get the chip implanted:)

how so? everyone else already has that info. Hell, some of the more tech savy business employers already do. Walmart, Target, and other big name stores already track what you buy, when you buy it, and generate ads specifically for you based on that data. Facebook listens in on your conversations and generates ads targeted at you.
You really don't see a conflict of interest with your employer having this info? You really don't see a problem with the potential for them to use this info in their decision making? Lmao okay then implant away

Back