Mark of the Beast technology is here...

having this linked to your biometric data seems to be a more secure logical step rather than implant this tech (which will become outdated fairly quickly).

Biometric scanners have been used but they are expensive and troublesome. The place I worked put in fingerprint scanners to clock in and out and it caused many problems. They tried for 3 months but eventually gave up. Like card scanners, they have to be cleaned often. Fingerprint scanners on computers caused the same problems. The implant technology has been used on animals for almost 30 years and are proven.

You really don't see a conflict of interest with your employer having this info? You really don't see a problem with the potential for them to use this info in their decision making? Lmao okay then implant away
your employer is already exploiting you in one way or another. besides, if this is completely voluntary I don't see a problem with it. business have always had the potential to abuse technology (not just the digital kind) in the favor of the company and not the employee. and it will continue to happen. Not every company will however. If abuses happen then report them to the authorities.

Biometric scanners have been used but they are expensive and troublesome. The place I worked put in fingerprint scanners to clock in and out and it caused many problems. They tried for 3 months but eventually gave up. Like card scanners, they have to be cleaned often. Fingerprint scanners on computers caused the same problems. The implant technology has been used on animals for almost 30 years and are proven.
I'm sure the biometric tech will get better as new advances are made. that I'm sure of. I'm not quite sold on getting something implanted in me just yet.

the scriptures state that there will be a "mark in the hand 666" and you cant buy sell or trade goods without it.....

in John's vision he may have been seeing a chip the "18 chip" maybe. I saw it on CBS evening news last night these employees were all happy and shit about getting implanted wtf?!?!.

You worry too much about what some crazy old coot wrote 1800 years ago that has been translated, transcribed and adapted to fit the needs of those using it. You have been under someone else's control for some time.

Exploding Microchips soon to follow ala: Belko Experiment

bab607d341d0b6a9_belko.gif

I'm sure the biometric tech will get better as new advances are made. that I'm sure of. I'm not quite sold on getting something implanted in me just yet.

As long as dirt exists, they will be a problem.

Putting aside the sinister consequences for mankind - it'd still be pretty cool to pull some Darth Vader shit anytime I wanted to open a door or pay a bill

Darn you for making me laugh Z

What do you suppose the 666 means? I've never heard anyone really figure it out.

It's tied heavily into witchcraft and the occult in general.

maybe the numbers are tied to babbage's technological marvel of computer code was it? supposedly Babbage made the circle of blood on the floor and summoned a demon for knowledge weird spooky read about that dude

a chip is nothing, the whole american culture has accepted chopping up baby dick skin as normal, convincing the masses about getting chipped like dogs is gonna be easy

doesnt seem that bad nowadays, with chips in credit cards and cell phones and every other thing, we are an open book for anyone to see

if a cashless society comes into effect though run for the hills

Oh I would fill the entire office with uppercuts if they ever tried that shit with me. I can't believe there are morons who are actually happy about doing this.

a chip is nothing, the whole american culture has accepted chopping up baby dick skin as normal, convincing the masses about getting chipped like dogs is gonna be easy

don't mention baby dick around horse style it's a condition he's lived with his entire life.

A grown man with a baby sized dick like horse style is a curse directly from god so he wont reproduce

Oh I would fill the entire office with uppercuts if they ever tried that shit with me. I can't believe there are morons who are actually happy about doing this.

Many people don't wear tin foil hats.

Back