Mark Hunt says he's gonna fight out the 3 fights left on his UFC contract and then is going to Japan

guy is walking talking brain damage...his family needs to stop this

MARK HUNT:
I don't care if Brock is on steroids, it does not matter. I will beat him

then
Brock was on PED's, that is not fair. I am suing

I have brain damage from being hit under UFC's watch
then UFC offers to fly him in for test
There is nothing wrong, UFC is just playing games

Good luck in whatever you do Mr. Hunt

Probably just doesn't want to travel that far from home to fight, anymore.

Didn't they turn the Saitama Arena into a Recycling Plant?

Complains too much. He still blaming UFC for not putting his complaining ass in the cage right after he complained about head injury on Twitter. Now he's going to run to Japan where there is no stopping fighters from juicing. He has become a continuous joke.

Last edited:
Love Hunt, but you complain about roiders yet you want to go to Japan to fight where they don't even test?

C'mon, son.

I like hunt but he defo talks a lot of shit

I love the people urging him to retire so he doesn't sustain more head trauma. Come on, let's just be real. Hunto, and I've been a massive fan for years, is past the point of it mattering. His brain is mush and he knows it. Having a few more fights or retiring now isn't going to change his quality of life post-fighting. He is going to hurt, he is going to forget things, etc. Nothing can change that now. He's far past the point of no return. If he wants to fight until he's 60 more power to him. Go get on TRT in Japan and add some no name cans to your knockout reel. War HUNT!

Maybe hunt should get on on clen and winny and cut down to light heavyweight... he is 5-10 for Christ sakes

If he is experiencing effects of brain damage as he’s been vocal about, just maybe it would be wise to retire, spend time with his family and perhaps coaching younger fighters.

guy is walking talking brain damage...his family needs to stop this
They probably don't care. They live a semi lavish lifestyle. Not full blown out ballers but he lives a good life like first class flights and vacations. Can't believe he'll be 44 soon.

He's one of the top paid guys in UFC, his last declared purse was something like $750k flat fee, he gets a couple more of those in at 44 years old and he probably won't need to do much else he doesn't seem like a baller.

Pretty sure Rizin can't afford to pay him what UFC pays him.

Fight guys who are more likely to beat you down for 750k, or fight seppuku MW's and fellow oldies for let's say half of that. We both know which choice Hunt will take, but it'll lead nowhere for fans of competitiveness.

I guess he thinks hes indebted to Japan since he pretty much made a career there. I bet he probably likes the Japanese and Aussie fans much more than the US.

I love the people urging him to retire so he doesn't sustain more head trauma. Come on, let's just be real. Hunto, and I've been a massive fan for years, is past the point of it mattering. His brain is mush and he knows it. Having a few more fights or retiring now isn't going to change his quality of life post-fighting. He is going to hurt, he is going to forget things, etc. Nothing can change that now. He's far past the point of no return. If he wants to fight until he's 60 more power to him. Go get on TRT in Japan and add some no name cans to your knockout reel. War HUNT!
He just recently got cleared to return to fighting after the werdum rematch was scrapped so hopefully it's not as bad as it seems.

I think Mark is going to change goal posts and get in on those Mexican supplements. I expect to see a career renaissance that carries him into his mid-forties.

If you can't beat em, join em!

Back