Mark Hunt says he's gonna fight out the 3 fights left on his UFC contract and then is going to Japan

He shouldn't have said anything.

Now he is going to be on prelims until hes gone and he is gonna get offered 1 fight a year......has he already forgotten how these guys do business?

Maybe it is time for him to stop.

He thinks he still has it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Well he already speaks Japanese ,sort of, the kind only he and his family understand. In a few years he'll be fluent. Go M-ego!(im so clever)

Last edited:
Is he going to lick Dana's balls after Rizin and ONE FC go out of business?
he doesn't slob on dana white balls as much as you do and he's already milking UFC for their money thanks for the contract he signed versus Brock, he doesn't want to fight for a shit company with a bald loudmouth anymore

he doesn't slob on dana white balls as much as you do and he's already milking UFC for their money thanks for the contract he signed versus Brock, he doesn't want to fight for a shit company with a bald loudmouth anymore
No, you do.

Makes perfect sense
A guy that hates fighting people on PED's going to Japan
Sadly some people will never get it why he leaves... i bet ufc will start giveing him more money :).In past years he was allways on a war path with ufc/wme/ etc. Tell me if you'd got more money, for example in japan ( or even same money) but tyour would be treated way better, would you stay in ufc... Not to mention lets look how many new up and comming fighter ufc's HW we got...in past 10 years nangou ?. If your gonna write; he's going for lesser comepetition, I will laugh, HW is so poor it doesn't actually matter where they fight...

I don't buy that it's about money. Hunt's made too much of it already for a mil or 2 to be the decider where he fights or if he fights at all. It's about want.

from Hunts comments he seems to be more of a spending type who has not saved up anything.
I do think its quite possible that he has to fight on or gets into financial troubles.

6/8 of his last scheduled fights were home fights (for him)
More of UFC treating him badly ;)
Didn't know that. Who knows what his reasonings really are. He's obviously had issues with the UFC behind the scenes that have bled over into the open. I dunno. Whatever he wants to do, it's his life, not mine, more power to him.

Good thing there's no cheaters in Japan.

Why is hunt still talking shit? How many times does Dana The Goat White have to slap some sense into him?

Dont bite the hand that feeds you, kids. Hunt is an example of someone who is simply on a self destructive path.

Good riddance. Im sick and tired of his bitching and moaning.

Back