Mark Hunt says he's gonna fight out the 3 fights left on his UFC contract and then is going to Japan

Hunt only has a problem with PED users after they beat the shit out of him. Before he fights them it's "steroids won't help them take this right".

Big whiny needs to hang 'em up already before he becomes a cautionary tale.

UFC will keep giving him tough matchups

I hope he keeps knocking them down.

He already took out Lewis.

It will be hilarious if 43 year old Hunt can also defeat Blaydes, Volkov, Tybura, Ngannou. All the youngest HWs. Lol

I'd like to see him fight Mighty Mo in Road FC.

Retire please. There's no cure for a damaged brain.

exactly. i can't imagine that he's strapped for cash. he has made good money throughout his career. i'm sure he can find a normal job that pays well, given his status within mma. but who knows. don't know his spending-habits.

Blaydes fight, Werdum rematch, Lesnar rematch. Book these Dana! And Hunt gets to roid for the last one.

I'd like to see him against Brandon Vera in ONE FC.

3 fights is enough time to win the belt. Then he will go to Japan and gets KO'ed by 45 year old Horsemeat version of Cro Cop in a rematch 13 years in the making.

for a guy who doesn't like PED users that may not be the smartest move
3e3945b.jpg

Well played, sir.

No point for him fighting in the UFC except for maybe getting paid more than in Japan, though he'd likely get compensated well over there. They know him. He'd be put in fun freakshows and against fellow old legends in Rizin.

exactly. i can't imagine that he's strapped for cash. he has made good money throughout his career. i'm sure he can find a normal job that pays well, given his status within mma. but who knows. don't know his spending-habits.

He's one of the top paid guys in UFC, his last declared purse was something like $750k flat fee, he gets a couple more of those in at 44 years old and he probably won't need to do much else he doesn't seem like a baller.

No point for him fighting in the UFC except for maybe getting paid more than in Japan, though he'd likely get compensated well over there. They know him. He'd be put in fun freakshows and against fellow old legends in Rizin.

Pretty sure Rizin can't afford to pay him what UFC pays him.

Steroids, money and brain damage are probably less important here.

He's probably going to fight couple of borderline cans for some kind of retirement tour in Japan, after all, not anyone top 50.

Back