"March For Our Lives" protest in DC: Demands and Factual Rebuttals at the scene.

* Assault weapons kill almost as many as cars
* I kind of know what an assault weapon is but I also kind of don't.
* I don't know what an assault weapon is but do you think it sounds safe?
I fucking hate this shit.

It blows my mind that people cannot see what is going on here.

1. Problem. And / or create a problem (Firearms in this case being the problem)

2. Reaction. (Bring out and cultivate the desired response from the general populace lemmings in lieu of Firearm based crimes)

3. Solution. (The government gladly jumps in to save the day and take more of our rights away thus increasing an enslaved society)

Every God damn time, without fail this is what is presented to us over and over and over again. Especially when the establishment wants to add more enslavement laws to society or go to war with a foreign country.

Problem.
Reaction.
Solution.

And *We the people* go along for the ride like fucking cucks every single time.

Assault weapon as a term has been around since the 40s.

Why do you gun dorks want to make pretend it's made up all of a sudden? I don't get it.

The first assault rifle in history was literally called Assault Rifle-44.

Define it as accepted by the dipshits that want laws changed.

Congrats! You've demonstrated you understand 0 steps out of many in this debate. Care to prove any other stereotypes correct? Tell us about the shoulder thing that goes up.

I'll just use the historical and actual definition, and you can just get furious arguing semantics with someone else till your account gets banned.

Deal?

What's slumming it?

These videos are used to create a political narrative of uninformed opponents, whatever the side of the spectrum. I dislike it even when it happens to Trump supporters who I disagree with passionately about basically everything.

Did they interview any of the veterans who are in favor of gun control, for example? I didn't watch the video because I have better things to do like blasting my pecs and pulling wheelies on my MTB.

My point is the videos (OP's and two I posted) represent the same as what we see here in a forum populated by adults and dedicated to politics. Gun control advocates are consistently highly uninformed. Like any topic, the more you know the more you see what other people don't know. I've learned quite a bit in my ten years of being a firearms hobbyist.

Out of curiosity, who are the informed gun-grabbers around here that you think represents that side well?

My point is the videos (OP's and two I posted) represent the same as what we see here in a forum populated by adults and dedicated to politics. Gun control advocates are consistently highly uninformed. Like any topic, the more you know the more you see what other people don't know. I've learned quite a bit in my ten years of being a firearms hobbyist.

Out of curiosity, who are the informed gun-grabbers around here that you think represents that side well?

Appeal to authority and appeal to ignorance are both shitty fallacies to hide behind, imo.

Hundreds of thousands of Americans gathered in the nation’s capital Saturday to rally for gun control. Some estimates say the rally was the largest march on Washington in history.

Here is the detailed list of things about "Assault Weapons" that should be banned, according to the protesters. Lawmakers should pay close attention and follow what the People demands.

They're literally just parroting what they hear from CNN.

Who is it that supports gun control that knows what they are talking about.

Annoint a champion, and I or quite a few other posters would be happy to do a debate league style thread over guns.

I personally don't believe I have seen one coherent argument for any gun control measure, that would address the problem in a way, where we aren't having this conversation still 10 years from now, where people are still calling for more gun control, because we still have shooting deaths.

If this ever does happen, please get my name on this list. I can debate this topic well without it coming across as a simple bashing of an opponent

Thought you were busy? Not too busy to fabricate quotes and attribute them to me. Just too busy to pull up a link and definition to those fallacies? You have the internet. What's stopping you really?

I didn't fabricate a quote.

I summarize your argument in quote form.

I don't need to look anything up here.

Your argument was that gun control advocates are too ill informed to talk about gun control.

Weird. It's usually snowflakes that scream dork and retard at others.

But whatever makes you feel good

Sad you'd use a derogatory word of the most vulnerable part of our population. Something a real classy guy would do.

But I did stupid shit in HS also kid. Don't sweat it. U got plenty of time to mature

I didn't fabricate a quote.

I summarize your argument in quote form.

I don't need to look anything up here.

Your argument was that gun control advocates are too ill informed to talk about gun control.

You put quotations marks. That indicates a quote. You said I said it when I didn't. That's a fabrication.

You'll need to define those fallacies with a credible source. How else are the readers going to know you're correct? Just take your word for it?

Funny-Animal-Laughing-Sea-Lion-Picture.jpg

Gun-grabbers being fairly ignorant isn't an argument. It's an observation from the informed perspective. If you've never noticed that you know more than someone on something then I'm sorry for you.

Weird. It's usually snowflakes that scream dork and retard at others.

But whatever makes you feel good

Sad you'd use a derogatory word of the most vulnerable part of our population. Something a real classy guy would do.

But I did stupid shit in HS also kid. Don't sweat it. U got plenty of time to mature

No, actually I don't think you know what you're talking about.

It's the snowflakes that cry when they get called a dork or a retard because it hurts their feelings.

No, actually I don't think you know what you're talking about.

It's the snowflakes that cry when they get called a dork or a retard because it hurts their feelings.

But no one cried. Just pointed out how immature it is to use a derogatory term like that.

If I entered a thread and called someone a derogatory term for a gay person or black person and the people in that thread said I was acting childish.

Who would the snowflake be? Who is the angry participant?

But no one cried. Just pointed out how immature it is to use a derogatory term like that.

If I entered a thread and called someone a derogatory term for a gay person or black person and the people in that thread said I was acting childish.

giphy.gif

It's an observation from the informed perspective. If you've never noticed that you know more than someone on something then I'm sorry for you.

Hundreds of thousands of Americans gathered in the nation’s capital Saturday to rally for gun control. Some estimates say the rally was the largest march on Washington in history.

Here is the detailed list of things about "Assault Weapons" that should be banned, according to the protesters. Lawmakers should pay close attention and follow what the People demands.

I think a short bus riding Sherdogger made that vid.

They edited out the protestors who are well informed about assault weapons. So therefore we won't get to see them in this video.

Feel free to post them up.

Back