"March For Our Lives" protest in DC: Demands and Factual Rebuttals at the scene.

Arkain2K

Si vis pacem, para bellum
@Steel
Reaction score
Hundreds of thousands of Americans gathered in the nation’s capital Saturday to rally for gun control. Some estimates say the rally was the largest march on Washington in history.

Here is the detailed list of things about "Assault Weapons" that should be banned, according to the protesters. Lawmakers should pay close attention and follow what the People demands.

OP will be continously updated with more discussions/interviews with the protesters as they are posted.

Last edited:
A fight to the death between the both sides. Who takes it??

A fight to the death between the both sides. Who takes it??

"Fight to the death"? C'mon man, can't you see the civilized and well-informed discussion about this very important issue in the video?

If it's "assault weapons" then I take that to mean semi-auto rifles with a magazine. That's un-Constitutional based on SCOTUS saying you can't ban commonly held classes of firearms.

Let's get that Amendment up for a vote, gun-grabbers. We'll see what really has public support.

If it's "assault weapons" then I take that to mean semi-auto rifles with a magazine. That's un-Constitutional based on SCOTUS saying you can't ban commonly held classes of firearms.

Let's get that Amendment up for a vote, gun-grabbers. We'll see what really has public support.

Here in California, an Assault Weapon generally has a 30 Magazine Clip, capable of dispersing 30 Bullets in Half a Second.

Funny that most anti-gun people are so ignorant about them.

Nothing like ignorance trying to dictate policy!

Need cliffs
* Assault weapons kill almost as many as cars
* I kind of know what an assault weapon is but I also kind of don't.
* I don't know what an assault weapon is but do you think it sounds safe?

Meh, videos like that are of low value, information wise. They did that shtick with asking Trump supporters, asking why they support Trump and everyone came out looking like a massive moron.

It's far too easy to cut out all the people who had something meaningful to say and knew what they were talking about and focus on the ones who don't.

It's good to make some memes though, I suppose.

Meh, videos like that are of low value, information wise. They did that shtick with asking Trump supporters, asking why they support Trump and everyone came out looking like a massive moron.

It's far too easy to cut out all the people who had something meaningful to say and knew what they were talking about and focus on the ones who don't.

Came to post this.

The best argument for no changes in gun laws is the people who want changes in laws don't know what an assault rifle is or they don't know what ar stands for.

Not much of an argument. I don't think these types of videos are convincing anyone who want changes to think....hmm I don't want to make any changes because some people cannot define or give examples an assault rifle.

You’re right but in both cases the people who are in the video do exist and they did say what they said. How much they represent is open to interpretation but in both cases there’s definitely a decent segment of people in those camps who are ignorant, as there are in any mainstream political movement, so these videos are highlighting the ignorant elements of these particular movements.

You’re right but in both cases the people who are in the video do exist and they did say what they said. How much they represent is open to interpretation but in both cases there’s definitely a decent segment of people in those camps who are ignorant, as there are in any mainstream political movement, so these videos are highlighting the ignorant elements of these particular movements.

But these aren't used as evidence of ignorance of the few, but rather the views of the whole. It's as Tonni said, low value material, designed to obfuscate the specifics of the debate by pandering to an already convinced crowd.

They edited out the protestors who are well informed about assault weapons. So therefore we won't get to see them in this video.

They edited out the protestors who are well informed about assault weapons. So therefore we won't get to see them in this video.

They must be edited out here too, and everywhere else these rights-takers protesters pop up. It's like people who've never driven a car arrogantly dictating what traffic laws should be.

Back