"March For Our Lives" protest in DC: Demands and Factual Rebuttals at the scene.

Feel free to post them up.

Crazy how even the MSM can't seem to find many knowledgeable ones either. Probably because they don't know enough to know the people they give a platform to don't know much. :D

It's an observation from the informed perspective. If you've never noticed that you know more than someone on something then I'm sorry for you.

Yes. You know how to call people cruel derogatory names better than most. I'm sure your mom is proud.

No worries most males stop using those sorts of names when they graduate HS.

Funny that most anti-gun people are so ignorant about them.

Why?

How is it “funny” that a person who doesn’t like high capacity guns doesn’t really give a fuck about their technical minutia?

Is it “funny” that gun geeks know the most about them?

They've done this video too much for it to be funny or interesting. Doesn't matter the side, every topic has one of these videos of people on the street looking stupid.
Seriously @Arkain2K this Stephen Crowder level shit is thread worthy?

There are a range of gun control positions:

1. Repeal the 2nd
2. Make it harder for people to get guns
3. Make it harder for people to get really powerful guns
4. Make it harder for crazy people to get guns
5. Make it harder for crazy people to get really powerful guns.

Sorry, I don’t give a fuck about the fine details of some militia boi’s particular role playing toys.

That’s for policy makers to sort out. That’s not what these demonstrations were about or intended to be about.

Last edited:
Why?

How is it “funny” that a person who doesn’t like high capacity guns doesn’t really give a fuck about their technical minutia?

Kinda cool when you actually know what you want banned

Why?

Seriously @Arkain2K this Stephen Crowder level shit is thread worthy?

There are a range of gun control positions:

1. Repeal the 2nd
2. Make it harder for people to get guns
3. Make it harder for people to get really powerful guns
4. Make it harder for crazy people to get guns
5. Make it harder for crazy people to get really powerful guns

That’s the basic continuum of the gun control options from most to least. Any moron can understand that.

But instead of debating policy on this level, gun nuts want to automatically disqualify everyone who doesn’t know how many clips are in a clap of a magazine of a cartridge in a partridge of a fucking pear tree.

Sorry, I don’t give a fuck about the fine details of some militia boi’s particular role playing toys.

That’s for policy makers to sort out. That’s not what these demonstrations were about or intended to be about.

You're right, these demonstrations were about acting out based on pure emotion, with little to no knowledge of actual policy, or weapon facts, or statistics.

Why?

You're right. Arrogantly demanding civil liberties be more curbed than they already have been, while knowing next to nothing on the subject, isn't funny.

You're right. Arrogantly demanding civil liberties be more curbed than they already have been, while knowing next to nothing on the subject, isn't funny.
Sorry, but the “arrogance” in this equation doesn’t come from the side that is compromised of a bunch of scared, traumatized children.

It comes from the people that vilify them.

Sorry, but the “arrogance” in this equation doesn’t come from the side that is compromised of a bunch of scared, traumatized children.

It comes from the people that vilify them.

Not really. The newbs coming to any discussion making demands while demonstrating zero knowledge and offering no concrete solutions are gonna be viewed as arrogant. Pointing that out isn't vilifying. It's keeping it real. That's fine you're sympathetic to this appeal to emotion, but let's not let that cloud the issue.

DXThqQaX0AEtRZc.jpg

... inspired by the altruistic vision of a child, I click "Commit to Vote", and get this:

DXTnKzmX0AATqj_.jpg:large
Weaponized the children.. Dirty dems lol

Yes. You know how to call people cruel derogatory names better than most. I'm sure your mom is proud.

No worries most males stop using those sorts of names when they graduate HS.

Cruel and derogatory...

<Dany07>

@pcptornado

Weaponized the children.. Dirty dems lol
Asking people to vote based on issues they care about is now "weaponizing" and a "dirty" tactic?

Lol. Ok.

In that case, the "dirty Republicans" have been weaponizing fetuses for about 40 years.

Also, I'm just going to leave this here:

29594616_10216116512612200_5150763976590180328_n.jpg

Lipton_Kermit-630x422.png

Also, I'm just going to leave this here:

29594616_10216116512612200_5150763976590180328_n.jpg

Lipton_Kermit-630x422.png

Well...I guess ol' Richard S. Vaughn just settled the entire issue. For every slob like the ones he described there are plenty of gun rights folks that don't fit his stereotype. Keep on with your character assassinations and stereotypes though. You'd think after you shrieking halfwits helped elect Trump with your bullshit you'd learn your lesson, but....

Lol at his "I'm with her" bullshit.

Need cliffs
OP thinks low rent Jaywalking bits are threadworthy. Pretty standard dogshit tactic, you just find the least-informed members of a group and pretend they represent the group, bonus points if the interviewer is a smart ass who gets somebody upset.

Well...I guess ol' Richard S. Vaughn just settled the entire issue.
For some of people, including a bunch of ex-military people, this perspective does settle the issue.
For every slob like the ones he described there are plenty of gun rights folks that don't fit his stereotype.
Sure. That's the way generalizations work.
Keep on with your character assassinations and stereotypes though.
You mean like the one to directly follow:
You'd think after you shrieking halfwits helped elect Trump.
A lot of things "helped" elect Trump. I could post plenty of "shrieking halfwits" attending Trump rallies.
Lol at his "I'm with her" bullshit.
I don't see how it is "bullshit" any more than the OP in this thread seeking to disqualify all gun-control arguments based on a couple of "Walking the Streets" videos.

Last edited:
Asking people to vote based on issues they care about is now "weaponizing" and a "dirty" tactic?

Lol. Ok.

In that case, the "dirty Republicans" have been weaponizing fetuses for about 40 years.
I was mostly joking but I'm fine with calling them dirty reps aswell .

Back