Manel Kape: I refused Israel Adesanya’s backstage apology at UFC 293 after press conference

Israel is just racist against Africans period...white or black.

Kape is one of those little guys you wouldn't want to mess with in the streets.

You probably wouldn't want to mess with most professional fighters, just a tip.

Calling him a midget, he is essentially calling his friend Kai a midget as well.

Is normal. Bald and balding men constantly insult others for being bald too. In fact I would argue they have more right to do so than anyone else.

He's trying too hard. He is not very good, and is not very charismatic.

Hope you kick ass out there sir.
Score one for us.
There’s a defibrillator in the rink so I should be okay.

I’ve been skating all summer and am skating with the team now. I feel like I can actually do alright in this league but only time will tell. I am 6’2, 245 now and played junior at 210ish. I was up to 275 last winter. Diet needs work but I’m skating 5 days a week now and have started lifting again. I’m still thicccc.

I find it offensive when people refer to me as a scrapper or ask me if I’ll be fighting this year. I was always a guy who played regular shifts and if this is different, I’ll work harder until I can. I’ve heard it from a few people now and I’m hoping I can prove to them I can still play. I’m still good with a puck, I think I can do okay.

Very excited but trying to take this slow. It will take some time for me to get up to speed I think. I’ll be starting on the third line. Hell yeah Sherbros. I should be signed by the leafs sometime after Christmas

There’s a defibrillator in the rink so I should be okay.

I’ve been skating all summer and am skating with the team now. I feel like I can actually do alright in this league but only time will tell. I am 6’2, 245 now and played junior at 210ish. I was up to 275 last winter. Diet needs work but I’m skating 5 days a week now and have started lifting again. I’m still thicccc.

I find it offensive when people refer to me as a scrapper or ask me if I’ll be fighting this year. I was always a guy who played regular shifts and if this is different, I’ll work harder until I can. I’ve heard it from a few people now and I’m hoping I can prove to them I can still play. I’m still good with a puck, I think I can do okay.

Very excited but trying to take this slow. It will take some time for me to get up to speed I think. I’ll be starting on the third line. Hell yeah Sherbros. I should be signed by the leafs sometime after Christmas

Well it seems like you're going about it the right way sir.
Im looking forward to a goal post from you ;)

The undefeated in the street part was a faux pas, but otherwise Kape's trash talk is excellent. I also think that he means it. I wouldn't fuck with that little dude.

it’s a lose-lose for them. Speak up = always angry, don’t speak up = he took it like a bitch. The world is cruel to short men but at least they will always have leg room on a flight.

It's the same for short men as for ugly/fat women

The undefeated in the street part was a faux pas, but otherwise Kape's trash talk is excellent. I also think that he means it. I wouldn't fuck with that little dude.

The only way it's a faux pas is if its not true.
But I agree with you, he's a little badass.

Little man syndrome must suck
Nah, that’s not the vibe I’m getting.

Kape is about that life. He accepted a risky fight against an unranked but super talented FLW in Dos Santos when #5 ranked KKF dropped out. If you watched his fight Vs Dos Santos then you can clearly see the man is not faking. He fights like a dog.

I think he was genuinely pissed too. He’s not faking anything. He fought like he was pissed.

Kape is authentic, and I think his eventual rematch with Pantoja for the title is going to be fire…

I don't really get it. When a normal sized person acts like a jackass, they don't call it "normal sized man syndrome".

Sherdog is a weird place. I only see this behavior here.
That’s bc everyone on sherdog is 6’4” or above and +265 lbs

Yeah but...

He's got to use this. He'd be crazy not to.

He went from a nobody to a somebody off this. Plus him rejecting Izzy's apology is gonna gain him some fans tbh. The timing is perfect.
Yeah Kape went from a fighter unknown by casual UFC fans (despite being a champion in a major promotion) to someone immediately on everyone’s radar.

it seems to me like Kape is winning here.

Kape shared a video calling Asian people m*nkeys

Hope Kara France stomps him
I’m Asian and I can’t get offended by this. It just doesn’t have the same historical and racial connotations as if it were used against Black folks.

And according to Rogan aren’t we all monkeys? So Kape isn’t too far off the mark here Hahaha

To talk shit lol, even he knows his teammate wasn't in danger because nobody talks shit as a form of physical defence
Well he damn well knew he couldnt just beat the little lad up in front of everyone. He wasnt prepared for this shit.

Back