Media Israel Adesanya avoids drink driving conviction, lawyer argues so he won't miss UFC 297

I don't condone drinking and driving, but you all sound like a bunch of fucking hall monitors. "Do the crime do the time" square ass mother fuckers. No one was hurt, the man was convicted and will pay for his crime, he is outwardly apologetic and hasn't shown a history of arrogance in times where true reflection and personal growth are required.

I know you little teachers pets can't wait to bring up the "9/11 incident." We have athletes in our country that say worse shit about domestic and international events and aren't condemned by the fan base half as much.

Israel should evaluate his choices, he has the means to transport himself and his vehicle home safely, he shouldn't be in this situation. This time he was, luckily no one was hurt, and he isn't being self righteous or arrogant about the error of his ways. With that out of the way, get a grip the man has been out of the limelight and you only hear about him when he's interviewed. Do like Elsa and let it go.

Tl;Dr as mush as I hate this expression, you nerds need to touch grass. Aren't most of you in your late thirties, early fourties?

On one side, he would have blown clean in America. On the other, he wasn't in America and should have known the local laws.

Lol he's either lying or a lightweight.
Nah. Their laws are super tight about it. Everyone processes alcohol in their blood at roughly the same rate. The effect that amount has is what changes.

Nah. Their laws are super tight about it. Everyone processes alcohol in their blood at roughly the same rate. The effect that amount has is what changes.

Ive taken a breathalyzer after 2 cocktails during dinner and been fine. Unless he was drinking 2 long Islands he's a lightweight.

His situation could’ve easily happen to anybody here. No harm to anyone no foul.

He was probably profiled and he had to pay. The system tapped him on the hand

Ive taken a breathalyzer after 2 cocktails during dinner and been fine. Unless he was drinking 2 long Islands he's a lightweight.
That's because Australia has roughly half the limit that the US does.

Izzy stood tall like an alpha facing YEARS in one of the toughest prisons on earth.

He could've easily just never went back and avoided prison.

Unreal how brave Izzy is.

But he can't be the GOAT.

pONe80g.gif

I know you little teachers pets can't wait to bring up the "9/11 incident." We have athletes in our country that say worse shit about domestic and international events and aren't condemned by the fan base half as much.
Nah I like him for the 9/11, he's just a clown for the other stuff

you know how many people every single weekend drive home from local restaurants and bars drunk and its just allowed but they see a guy of color and thats what we want to make this about here? idk why this thread had to go in this direction
You're making this thread about the fact dude happens to be black and that's why he got pulled over?????
Yep people that aren't of "Color" are just allowed to drive drunk without any consequences.........laughing

I don't condone drinking and driving, but you all sound like a bunch of fucking hall monitors. "Do the crime do the time" square ass mother fuckers. No one was hurt, the man was convicted and will pay for his crime, he is outwardly apologetic and hasn't shown a history of arrogance in times where true reflection and personal growth are required.

Israel should evaluate his choices, he has the means to transport himself and his vehicle home safely, he shouldn't be in this situation. This time he was, luckily no one was hurt, and he isn't being self righteous or arrogant about the error of his ways. With that out of the way, get a grip the man has been out of the limelight and you only hear about him when he's interviewed. Do like Elsa and let it go.

Tl;Dr as mush as I hate this expression, you nerds need to touch grass. Aren't most of you in your late thirties, early fourties?

It has nothing to do with being "square ass motherfuckers". The fact no one got hurt doesn't mean shit. The fact is someone COULD have been hurt, which is why drunk driving is selfish and stupid. I've known several people who lost their lives due to drunk drivers and it does a number on the families of those people. I also personally know someone who has had 3 dui's and other than getting their license suspended for a few years, served no jail time and didn't even have to do community service. So it's not just famous people that get away with this shit.

RDT-20240110-1225483753312554543094604.webp

So basically, he's too rich to be held accountable by the same laws as ordinary citizens.

I think that penalty would be pretty normal if it’s a first offence to be honest, you’re not going to jail for drink driving unless you get done a few times

Green privilege strikes again

Lawyer literally successfully argued that his rich client would lose more money than a poor drunk driver so he shouldn’t be convicted of drunk driving

Green privilege strikes again

Lawyer literally successfully argued that his rich client would lose more money than a poor drunk driver so he shouldn’t be convicted of drunk driving
And the judge went with it. Lol

Back