Media Israel Adesanya avoids drink driving conviction, lawyer argues so he won't miss UFC 297

He’s got that Black privilege, nice

#inclusion
No. Fine and drink driving course without a conviction is standard for a first offence in Aus/NZ. Not sure if they can add anything for his dumbarse social media post, maybe photography in the courtroom because that isn't allowed.

What a joke. And some of you may say “but didn’t you beat a DUI in court?” And well yes, I did. I was proven not guilty.

Izzy was guilty but got zero punishment because of his career. What a joke. At least I was just unlawfully stopped and my rights were violated.

What a joke. And some of you may say “but didn’t you beat a DUI in court?” And well yes, I did. I was proven not guilty.

Izzy was guilty but got zero punishment because of his career. What a joke. At least I was just unlawfully stopped and my rights were violated.

But you were still drunk driving right?

Izzy MUST by at the UFC event so he can be a racist piece of shit, your honor

But you were still drunk driving right?
I was proven innocent due to a (now closed loophole) to do with the violation of my rights. I am a victim who was harassed by police. No comment

"Drink driving"

Is that justice system ran by toddlers or something? FFS

you know how many people every single weekend drive home from local restaurants and bars drunk and its just allowed but they see a guy of color and thats what we want to make this about here? idk why this thread had to go in this direction
You're right. Everyone is always on their damn high horses about drinking and driving. Well why are there parking spaces at the bar? Why do police departments have holiday parties with alcohol consumption? It happens. All the fucking time. But all the sudden if someone gets caught and convicted they are some giant immoral jackass

Does drink driving sound strange to anyone else?

Do they call driving on cocaine, snort driving or powder driving?

Drunk driving makes sense, at least
Was he drunk or just physically drinking while driving but under legal limit? Usually it's just called open container violation

It has nothing to do with being "square ass motherfuckers". The fact no one got hurt doesn't mean shit. The fact is someone COULD have been hurt, which is why drunk driving is selfish and stupid. I've known several people who lost their lives due to drunk drivers and it does a number on the families of those people. I also personally know someone who has had 3 dui's and other than getting their license suspended for a few years, served no jail time and didn't even have to do community service. So it's not just famous people that get away with this shit.
So what? Throw the book at him because of something that "could have happened" when he doesn't have a history of this behavior? Please don't come to me with your emotion laced anecdotes in an attempt to excuse your square ass opinions. The guy in your example has 3 fucking DUI's, he obviously doesn't gaf. You're either feigning ignorance because you're a hater or you and three others are too retarded to understand context and grasp nuance.

Gotta love the argument: "My wealthy client can't afford a conviction, otherwise he won't be able to make himself more wealthy."
Amazing that lawyers will say anything!
Drinking and driving is wrong on all levels are particularly pisses me off what is multi millionnaire who could afford to have a 24/7 365 paid driver.

The punishment should actually be more!

Strickland needs to beat the fuck out of this p.a.b again

Back