Manafort Pleas, Thank you (Investigation+ thread v. 23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man is getting four hours a day to spread his bullshit. Mostly, it is telling right wingers how good Trump's balls taste.
I've been watching liberal CNN and MSNBC. Neither seem to bury stories like Fox. Though both have a slant, especially MSNBC which has good reporting... Rachel Maddow is intelligent and analytical... she and the network are quite biased.

Not really a candle to Fox though

Just read that part of manaforts deal was handing over 22$ million worth of real estate in New York.

Poor coffee boi.

Just read that part of manaforts deal was handing over 22$ million worth of real estate in New York.

Poor coffee boi.
Yah, it's been pointed out that his forfeiture has essentially paid for the investigation.

I like that that can't be a bitch moan and complain issue

This assumes two ridiculously dumb points:

1. Mueller is anywhere near done. If Roger Stone hasn't been indicted, we're still way off this thing being over.

2. You have special knowledge of what Mueller does and doesn't have. For all anyone knows he has information that Trump personally conspired with Putin. You have no idea and neither does anyone else.

The charges he has brought are easy ones to squeeze people into corroborating what he already knows...may be about Russian collusion, may not. You certainly don't know.

We also know that now for certain that Trump is someone who is willing to work with habitual criminals he knows to be so.

The answer for Trump is clear. Don't be a child and play grown up games (ie emotionally firing Comey brought the SC on him). He made his bed and here is the result.
But...but... if Muller had anything about Russia it is his obligation to put it out in the press so we can all look at it. That he has not done that means he has nothing. That is how it works.

<Huh2>

Let’s be honest, in the world of a billionaire surrounded by dirtbags, PM is par for the course.

So with Trump are we draining the swap or just staying the course?

And PM is an extra level of dirty. Taking payments from foreign governments to work against US interests and then committing bank fraud to keep the life style going is not “par for the course”. It’s Madoff level scuzzy.

I've been watching liberal CNN and MSNBC. Neither seem to bury stories like Fox. Though both have a slant, especially MSNBC which has good reporting... Rachel Maddow is intelligent and analytical... she and the network are quite biased.

Not really a candle to Fox though

MSNBC is further left but more watchable. CNN and their endless panel of anti trump screamers with one pro trump screamer back is mind numbing. No great analysis there.

But...but... if Muller had anything about Russia it is his obligation to put it out in the press so we can all look at it. That he has not done that means he has nothing. That is how it works.

<Huh2>
What an... interesting surmise

So with Trump are we draining the swap or just staying the course?

And PM is an extra level of dirty. Taking payments from foreign governments to work against US interests and then committing bank fraud to keep the life style going is not “par for the course”. It’s Madoff level scuzzy.
I think even the bots admit to themselves that their god surrounded himself with crooks, and it's either purposeful and he's a knowing scumbag, or he was unaware of the rampant criminality/ swampy influence peddling, and he's incompetent at hiring people.

MSNBC is further left but more watchable. CNN and their endless panel of anti trump screamers with one pro trump screamer back is mind numbing. No great analysis there.
Funny, I find MSNBC further left but less watchable because the slant is pretty obnoxious.

What an... interesting surmise
Don't you know that is how things work?

In the middle of an investigation if a prosecutor does not put out all his evidence as he gets it for sherdog posters to read that means they can state no such evidence exists. Because of course why would a prosecutor not put it all out in the public if he had it? WTF could he be waiting for... a courtroom, lulz?
{<huh}

In the middle of an investigation if a prosecutor does not put out all his evidence as he gets it for sherdog posters to read that means they can state no such evidence exists. Because of course why would a prosecutor not put it all out in the public if he had it? WTF could he be waiting for... a courtroom, lulz?
{<huh}
"I haven't seen it, therefore it doesn't exist."

Reasoning sufficient to the moment.

You think they won't find a way to somehow twist this into a negative?
I can, but it's weak sauce.
The money seized objectively pays for the investigation -though Extrapolation only seems to be a one way street locally

So is this an argument for Trump draining the swamp by drawing everyone into his swamp, and we should be grateful for that?

And if so, why is Trump fighting the draining and proclaiming it unjust?
You’ve got to round up all the criminals before you can drain the swamp.

Best way to catch them is offering them jobs.

Trump and Mueller are working hand in glove to #maga

Source: Q

Maddow posed any interesting theory, in the Manafort plea deal, the cooperation section indicates Manafort will work undercover. As we all know, Manafort is pretty recognizable. What this likely means then, Manafort has already worked undercover for the SCs office .

Now, I'll take it one step further... Who did Manafort have a joint cooperation agreement with? Seems like someone may be Manafucked . Could you imagine if Manafort has tRUmp lawyers on tape (or writing) saying don't cooperate because you'll get a pardon

{<huh}

Don't forget if someone confesses to a crime it doesn't really mean anything. They could just be willing to go to prison just to smear the reputation of sometime else. It happens all the time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back