Manafort Pleas, Thank you (Investigation+ thread v. 23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What actual crime did trump commit? None

I don’t give a single fuck about Paul Manafort. Maybe you should be thankful trump won so these scumbags, who everyone in Washington knew were scumbags would be held accountable. It’s just too bad these same scumbags were let run free under obama.

Yeah Bob, it's Obama's fault that Trump hired someone, who as you said on 9/21/17 "Manafort has been under investigation for years," to run his campaign and change the GOP's Ukraine policy.

So, Trump hiring known scumbags does not reflect on him at all? Or you just give Teflon Don a pass because you are blinded by love?

There are sadly a lot of scumbags in Washington, on both sides.

Yeah Bob, it's Obama's fault that Trump hired someone, who as you said on 9/21/17 "Manafort has been under investigation for years," to run his campaign and change the GOP's Ukraine policy.

Yes, and you might also recall me saying “I wasn’t aware he was a scumbag” when the media was fawning over him when he joined the trump campaign.

Then we find out he’s a scumbag.

Then we find out he works with the brother of Hillary’s campaign manager. You can’t make this shit up...

The sad reality is Washington is just overrun with these types.

What actual crime did trump commit? None

I don’t give a single fuck about Paul Manafort. Maybe you should be thankful trump won so these scumbags, who everyone in Washington knew were scumbags would be held accountable. It’s just too bad these same scumbags were let run free under obama.
So is this an argument for Trump draining the swamp by drawing everyone into his swamp, and we should be grateful for that?

And if so, why is Trump fighting the draining and proclaiming it unjust?

I think the way to bet here is that Manafort will give up mostly info on people we don't know about peripheral crimes

Have the rage tweets started yet?

trump-angry-face.jpg
Lol dudes a straight baby!

You have to kind of admire the way Trump has blind support from his idiot loyalists. These guys are so willfully blind to all the evidence mounting up. Mueller is gathering so many former Trump people it is kind of crazy.

Last edited:
Temper tantrums ftw
When I see that pic it reminds me of a kid throwing a fit at the playground.

"Waahhh! I'm taking my toys and going home!"

"I won't eat my veggies! I want Big Mac!"

<Oku01>

<Oku01>
Tubby McRussia feeds only on butter flavored Crisco

So, is it the consensus that Stone will be the next to don an orange jumpsuit?

<Oku01>
REEEEE TENDIES

You have to kind of admire the way Trump has blind support from his idiot loyalists. These guys are so willfully blind to all the evidence mounting up. Mueller is gathering so many former Trump people it is kind of crazy.

You should spend 15 minutes watching the reality TV show Hannity on Fox to find out why the blind support. The right is still hanging everything on two FBI agents while person after person surrounding Trump flips, gets arrested or is convicted of a crime.

It’s really fucking pathetic. If they spent a few minutes reading up on their hero they’d realize the blind faith is not deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back