Manafort Pleas, Thank you (Investigation+ thread v. 23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should spend 15 minutes watching the reality TV show Hannity on Fox to find out why the blind support. The right is still hanging everything on two FBI agents while person after person surrounding Trump flips, gets arrested or is convicted of a crime.

It’s really fucking pathetic. If they spent a few minutes reading up on their hero they’d realize the blind faith is not deserved.

You think his hour long show on fox is bad. Listen to his three hour radio show. I listen to a lot of right wing radio. I can understand if a person is only getting their news from one source, how slanted their opinion will become. It sucks that people often times don't bother fact checking that shit.

You know, when you put the summary together like that, I realize wow that is a lot of criminal activity and guilty pleas. Though after all of this I am curious what is going to come of it. Or if any major fallout will come Trump's way. I have the feeling that somehow, someway, he'll be unaffected by it all.
My money is on nothing directly will happen to him, but it will make 2020 excruciating. Trump won't be able to get in a word edgewise about policy because he will be spending the whole time defending his colleagues. I mean none of this will affect his shameless ball gobblers at all, but the moderates who generally decide elections are a different story.

So, is it the consensus that Stone will be the next to don an orange jumpsuit?
Stone has always been the most obvious shithead in the Trump orbit...yet no ball has dropped on him yet. If I were Roger, I'd be pretty worried at this point. The last people to fall are always the ones who are in the worst position when the dust settles. I find it hard to believe Roger will emerge unscathed...hell, a free man.

lVd14CU.jpg

Dan Rather Hillary be president.

You have to kind of admire the way Trump has blind support from his idiot loyalists. These guys are so willfully blind to all the evidence mounting up. Mueller is gathering so many former Trump people it is kind of crazy.

LOL. WHAT evidence? That's why you guys have completely lost touch with reality. There is NO evidence of Trump using russians to win an election, and even if he DID, it's not illegal - provided they didn't change votes.

You should spend 15 minutes watching the reality TV show Hannity on Fox to find out why the blind support. The right is still hanging everything on two FBI agents while person after person surrounding Trump flips, gets arrested or is convicted of a crime.

It’s really fucking pathetic. If they spent a few minutes reading up on their hero they’d realize the blind faith is not deserved.

They've been found guilty of nothing related to Russia. That's why this is so pathetic. And if you want to compare FARA violations, Manafort is small potatoes compared to douche-chin swift boat Kerry and his treason against our country with his Iran collusion.

They've been found guilty of nothing related to Russia. That's why this is so pathetic. And if you want to compare FARA violations, Manafort is small potatoes compared to douche-chin swift boat Kerry and his treason against our country with his Iran collusion.
Ah I see you are on stage 5 of the Denial continuum "even if he did it, it's not illegal. "
Up next for you "OK it was illegal but it was smart to do it"

You think his hour long show on fox is bad. Listen to his three hour radio show. I listen to a lot of right wing radio. I can understand if a person is only getting their news from one source, how slanted their opinion will become. It sucks that people often times don't bother fact checking that shit.
What the fuck can he talk about for three hours?

Ah I see you are on stage 5 of the Denial continuum "even if he did it, it's not illegal. "
Up next for you "OK it was illegal but it was smart to do it"

Kind of like how HRC and BHO used a fake russian dossier and the US intelligence agencies to try and fix an election - while spinning it that Trump was the one doing it? That's proven, but it's ok.

Kind of like how HRC and BHO used a fake russian dossier and the US intelligence agencies to try and fix an election - while spinning it that Trump was the one doing it? That's proven, but it's ok.

If they didnt change votes it wasnt illegal.

See how fucking stupid it sounds when you say that?

I think the way to bet here is that Manafort will give up mostly info on people we don't know about peripheral crimes
Manafort took the tRUmp tower notes . Flynn is already done . Kushner and Jr seem like the big fish to get Manafucked

<GSPWoah>

What the fuck can he talk about for three hours?
The man is getting four hours a day to spread his bullshit. Mostly, it is telling right wingers how good Trump's balls taste.

This assumes two ridiculously dumb points:

1. Mueller is anywhere near done. If Roger Stone hasn't been indicted, we're still way off this thing being over.

2. You have special knowledge of what Mueller does and doesn't have. For all anyone knows he has information that Trump personally conspired with Putin. You have no idea and neither does anyone else.

The charges he has brought are easy ones to squeeze people into corroborating what he already knows...may be about Russian collusion, may not. You certainly don't know.

We also know that now for certain that Trump is someone who is willing to work with habitual criminals he knows to be so.

The answer for Trump is clear. Don't be a child and play grown up games (ie emotionally firing Comey brought the SC on him). He made his bed and here is the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back