"Maldonado knocked Emelianenko unconscious on the ground, only to wake him up with even more punches

Continue jerking off to self portraits in your mums basement, I've dealt with you.

Lol, you haven't dealt with shit.

You wrote a giant excuse and deflection. Avoided the entire thing and refuse to admit the obvious fact that you actually have no foundation or even merit to make the silly statements you make.

You're a clown and a troll.

Lol, you haven't dealt with shit.

You wrote a giant excuse and deflection. Avoided the entire thing and refuse to admit the obvious fact that you actually have no foundation or even merit to make the silly statements you make.

You're a clown and a troll.

Sorry I can't understand what you're saying with all that shit coming out of your mouth.

Sorry I can't understand what you're saying with all that shit coming out of your mouth.

Of course you can't understand properly formed sentences, well thought out replies or intellectually stimulating conversation.

I'm glad that you can admit that.

That's the first step to getting yourself some help.

Just lol.

Look at how pathetic you are being.

You can no longer debate the topic, so you resort to 3rd grade level insults. You couldn't have announced it any louder, that you are insecure and have no other way to continue this debate.

Yup, because how dare a scientist validate his background and standing with his current position and experience.

Let's be honest here, the only reason you guys don't like it, is because you can't claim it yourselves.

Sorry, a professional trumps a fan.

I'm not saying you can't have a valid opinion, you can and it's valid. I'm saying you can't make absolute claims of authority or matter of fact type of statements.
Let's strip this down to the base point since you can't quit waving your credentials around... you are not Stephen Hawking level at ANYTHING. You are not anywhere near as important in your field as Hawking is in his. Not judging, refereeing, or fighting. It's arrogant and pretentious to imply so. Had you simply stated your credentials and made your point, it wouldnt have been fine. Making note that a "layman" is arguing with a pro isn't the same as claiming that you're the Stephen Hawking of your field.

With that said, judging is pretty awful in MMA. Do you truly believe all your colleagues are above reproach simply because it's their profession?

Let's strip this down to the base point since you can't quit waving your credentials around... you are not Stephen Hawking level at ANYTHING. You are not anywhere near as important in your field as Hawking is in his. Not judging, refereeing, or fighting. It's arrogant and pretentious to imply so. Had you simply stated your credentials and made your point, it wouldnt have been fine. Making note that a "layman" is arguing with a pro isn't the same as claiming that you're the Stephen Hawking of your field.

With that said, judging is pretty awful in MMA. Do you truly believe all your colleagues are above reproach simply because it's their profession?

Well, I can agree that I'm not Hawking level anything, but the comparison is the same, no matter who is used in the professional role, as long as they are qualified.

Let me remind you, I did simply state my credentials. Then he would post again, challenging it again, so I increase the explanation each time to get him to grasp it, but he doesn't have more than 4 brain cells.

And no, we are not above reproach at all. You can dislike something I say or do and that's fine, but if you try to state something as a fact and I have clear evidence otherwise, and you challenge that evidence, then experience comes into play.

That's OK, I completely understand when people are in a winless position and they lash out at the reason for that position.

Well, I can agree that I'm not Hawking level anything, but the comparison is the same, no matter who is used in the professional role, as long as they are qualified.

Let me remind you, I did simply state my credentials. Then he would post again, challenging it again, so I increase the explanation each time to get him to grasp it, but he doesn't have more than 4 brain cells.

And no, we are not above reproach at all. You can dislike something I say or do and that's fine, but if you try to state something as a fact and I have clear evidence otherwise, and you challenge that evidence, then experience comes into play.

That's OK, I completely understand when people are in a winless position and they lash out at the reason for that position.
<mma4>

Really it was either a draw or a Fedor win, the issue is people are confusing Sherdog with journalists who have integrity rather than the shills and panderers they've been post Gross.

Fedor showed way past it that his chin holds up

He's probably the only one from his era

Of course you can't understand properly formed sentences, well thought out replies or intellectually stimulating conversation.

I'm glad that you can admit that.

That's the first step to getting yourself some help.

Just lol.

Look at how pathetic you are being.

You can no longer debate the topic, so you resort to 3rd grade level insults. You couldn't have announced it any louder, that you are insecure and have no other way to continue this debate.

Debate ? What debate ? Can't have a debate with someone that continually changes the subject, there has been no debate..you keep asking for qualifications and go on raving about your experience. The fact that you consider that Fabio was ' in danger ' in round 1 when Fedor threw a sloppy winded punch that virtually misses Fabio, speaks wonders of your bias on the subject. Each time a point is brought up, you pathetically resort back to qualifications and experience instead of actually refuting a claim.

Someone has already clearly posted how fights are scored, 2 points equating for either any strike that leads to wobbling of the opponent...to which Fedor clearly was, MULTIPLE times. The most offense Fedor had was the brief initial control of the fight and a barrage of punches when Fabio was backed up against the fence, to which they're clearly blocked.

As I've already said, the MAJORITY of mma sources, journalists, experts etc disagree with you, so if someone has to prove something it's you, not me.

Last edited:
sherdog.com hates fedor

Well fuck sherdog.com then!

MMG4z.gif

raw

Fedor was dropped, beat up and was running away with his legs barely carrying him, the first was a 10-8...but he came back and won the 2nd and 3rd 10-9 each...a draw...not a W

raw

Fedor was dropped, beat up and was running away with his legs barely carrying him, the first was a 10-8...but he came back and won the 2nd and 3rd 10-9 each...a draw...not a W

According to him, this punch that clearly goes over the top of Fabio's head and causes an exhausted Fabio to be put off balance, is an example of Fabio " rocked and in danger ".

righto.jpg

raw

Yeah, no.

Fedor was beating Fabio at the start and he was beating him at the end of that round.

Under the rules at the time, it was a 10-9, just like the majority of the judges ruled.

Under current rules, it was a 10-8.

Under the Russian rules posted here, it would have been even worse than 10-8 likely.

These are the facts.

Debate ? What debate ? Can't have a debate with someone that continually changes the subject, there has been no debate..you keep asking for qualifications and go on raving about your experience. The fact that you consider that Fabio was ' in danger ' in round 1 when Fedor threw a sloppy winded punch that virtually misses Fabio, speaks wonders of your bias on the subject. Each time a point is brought up, you pathetically resort back to qualifications and experience instead of actually refuting a claim.

Someone has already clearly posted how fights are scored, 2 points equating for either any strike that leads to wobbling of the opponent...to which Fedor clearly was, MULTIPLE times. The most offense Fedor had was the brief initial control of the fight and a barrage of punches when Fabio was backed up against the fence, to which they're clearly blocked.

As I've already said, the MAJORITY of mma sources, journalists, experts etc disagree with you, so if someone has to prove something it's you, not me.

You just don't get the idea that the rules were different at the time. It really isn't worth it with you. You have made up your mind.

Here is the final verdict.

2 judges ruled it how I would have ruled it,.. At that time.

I would rule differently now, based on the different instructions we are given now.

That's reality, now twist it however you want.

Yeah, no.

Fedor was beating Fabio at the start and he was beating him at the end of that round.

Under the rules at the time, it was a 10-9, just like the majority of the judges ruled.

Under current rules, it was a 10-8.

Under the Russian rules posted here, it would have been even worse than 10-8 likely.

These are the facts.

One of the problems with the "Most media outlets and fans scored it as a 10-8" argument is that "Most media outlets and fans" are not professional MMA judges and are by default not actually familiar with the relevant judging criteria used in practice at the time of the fight

This is something that you pointed out but unfortunately not everyone here understood the significance of this point

Back