"Maldonado knocked Emelianenko unconscious on the ground, only to wake him up with even more punches

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Quoted from Sherdog's own "Robbery of the Year" award.

WOW!

That's impressive

So Maldondo should have really just stopped punching and he would have won!

:eek:

If he'd pulled a hunto and walked away it would have been finished early

It happens a lot.

Same thing happened in Hendo-Belfort 2, Vitor woke him up with his GnP.

Rockhold-Bisping 1 as well, Mike looked out for a split second when he falls then comes round and gets choked out fast.

It's such a joke that Fedor "won" that fight lol Maldonado beat the living shit out of him in that cage.

Written by liberals the anti-Fedor hatred is hatred against Trump's friend Russia and whites in general.

Fedor destroyed Fabs on every level

Written by liberals the anti-Fedor hatred is hatred against Trump's friend Russia and whites in general.

Sounds like you're triggered and need a safe space from all the hurtful bad words being thrown your Russian idol's way.
raw

Yeah! Thats the reason Fedor is a Total badass!!!

He was rocket by a big right hand, woke up in the middle of the punching storm to stand up and bang again!

In other hand..we have fighters who turn into panic westlers after getting rocket by jabs..

Fedor was like..

terminator.gif

Last edited:
Fabio's fault for not being able to finish the fight. He gassed himself later on and Fedor won at the end.

Same thing happened in Hendo-Belfort 2, Vitor woke him up with his GnP.

Rockhold-Bisping 1 as well, Mike looked out for a split second when he falls then comes round and gets choked out fast.
I believe the same happened in rampage vs Chuck pt. 2

I had Fedor winning 29-28. Fabio dominated about half of the first round while Fedor won the first and last minute. Then Fedor took the decision pretty easily. Fedor couldn't have looked better imo. He got caught and beaten up in the first round and came back and showed what he's all about.

I seem to remember that happening with Hendo too, Hendo KO'd Fedor but kept punching & woke him up.
I may be wrong & either way Fedo'r still a bad mofo.

Not really close to true though is it? what actually happened was Fabio caught Fedor behind the ear with the first punch he threw messing up his balance ala Fujita. The second punch either doesn't land or if it does doesn't land with much on it, what sends Fedor down is actually him losing his balance looking to follow up with a bomb before he realised how badly he was hurt.

Never looked close to unconsciously, never did vs Hendo either, just got rocked when leaning forward with someone on his back and fell forward as a result.

Sounds like your triggered and need a safe space from all the hurtful bad words being thrown your Russian idol's way.
raw

Sounds like you're confused if you think someone who speaks against liberals needs "safe space". The whole concept of safe space stems from you whiny little easily offended liberal types

I had Fedor winning 29-28. Fabio dominated about half of the first round while Fedor won the first and last minute. Then Fedor took the decision pretty easily. Fedor couldn't have looked better imo. He got caught and beaten up in the first round and came back and showed what he's all about.
this. its more impressive that fedor took that beating and came back to outstrike fabio, than it was for fabio to put that beating on fedor.

this. its more impressive that fedor took that beating and came back to outstrike fabio, than it was for fabio to put that beating on fedor.
{<huh}

extreme and intense bias

Sounds like your confused if you think someone who speaks against liberals needs "safe space". The whole concept of safe space stems from you whiny little easily offended liberal types
giphy.gif

Back