"Maldonado knocked Emelianenko unconscious on the ground, only to wake him up with even more punches

giphy.gif

Congratulations, you learned how to post irrelevant gifs. Here is a like, since I know how important affirmation is for you

It's such a joke that Fedor "won" that fight lol Maldonado beat the living shit out of him in that cage.

In the first round. Fedor won last two. A legit draw being scored a majority decision for the other fighter doesn't qualify for the robbery of the year.

Sounds like you're confused if you think someone who speaks against liberals needs "safe space". The whole concept of safe space stems from you whiny little easily offended liberal types

Stop being so rustled

Really it was either a draw or a Fedor win, the issue is people are confusing Sherdog with journalists who have integrity rather than the shills and panderers they've been post Gross.

Quoted from Sherdog's own "Robbery of the Year" award.

WOW!

That's impressive

So Maldondo should have really just stopped punching and he would have won!

:eek:

Yeah. Maldonado screwed himself up by punching Fedor way too much.
If he left him after the initial assault he would have won.

Fedor wouldn't have turned into this.
FedorTerminator-1.jpg

talking about irrelevant with that AV? lol

Oh that's right, I'm supposed to change my av to match bandwagon of the week, right?

Wrong. Vitor has been my favorite fighter for 19 years. He won't stop being that just because he isn't a top guy anymore, nor will he when he retires. I'm not a fickle 12 year old fan

Oh that's right, I'm supposed to change my av to match bandwagon of the week, right?

Wrong. Vitor has been my favorite fighter for 19 years. He won't stop being that just because he isn't a top guy anymore, nor will he when he retires. I'm not a fickle 12 year old fan

raw

That fight was a draw all day long. Fedor did put on a clinic of how to block punches with you face, in that 1st round.

That fight was a draw all day long. Fedor did put on a clinic of how to block punches with you face, in that 1st round.

Didn't Ronda say that Fedor was her inspiration

:eek:

Pat Berry had Kongo KO'd and kept waking him back up only to have Kongo comeback KO his ass.

fedor got over aggressive, just like glover teixeira did in their fight. both got too aggressive throwing bombs with fabs back against the cage and a counter left hook shook both of them. fedor rallied back and won the next two rounds. he probably could of gotten his own finish if he would of tried to take the fight to the ground. what was up with that?

fedor got over aggressive, just like glover teixeira did in their fight. both got too aggressive throwing bombs with fabs back against the cage and a counter left hook shook both of them. fedor rallied back and won the next two rounds. he probably could of gotten his own finish if he would of tried to take the fight to the ground. what was up with that?
He doesn't feel comfortable on the ground anymore. Not that I blame him. He trains with his students. He doesn't challenge himself like he used to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back