"Maldonado knocked Emelianenko unconscious on the ground, only to wake him up with even more punches

Sorry, but I'm the only one I know here actually qualified on this subject. Under the rules set at the time of the fight, Fedor won. Under the new, current rules and officials instructions, it was a draw.

Fabio did not win that fight.

Although the Ref could have called it if he wanted to.

raw
You pretty much posted the same GIF three times, most people consider that an L in your book. In my opinion it can't be robbery of the year if the best you could hope for is a draw. No way Fabio won that decision.

How was it a robbery ? At the very most it was a draw, in no way did I think Fedor or Fabio won. But he clearly won the last two rounds, where Fabio clearly won the first round...it was a pretty clear 10-8 round. Can't exactly call a fight that should of been a draw, a robbery.

Sorry, but I'm the only one I know here actually qualified on this subject. Under the rules set at the time of the fight, Fedor won. Under the new, current rules and officials instructions, it was a draw.

Fabio did not win that fight.

Although the Ref could have called it if he wanted to.

This guy again, you've already shared your idiotic bullshit opinion no one is interested in it again.

Quoted from Sherdog's own "Robbery of the Year" award.

WOW!

That's impressive

So Maldondo should have really just stopped punching and he would have won!

:eek:

Sherdog loves hanging from Dana's schlong, enough said.

Sounds like you're confused if you think someone who speaks against liberals needs "safe space". The whole concept of safe space stems from you whiny little easily offended liberal types

Until Trump won the election. Nowadays its you alt-righters who freak out at anything. Youre the same as extreme lefties, high resting heart rates.

Until Trump won the election. Nowadays its you alt-righters who freak out at anything. Youre the same as extreme lefties, high resting heart rates.

Trump winning the election hasn't triggered right wing people, though it's made some of them more outspoken since its the first time they/we have been able to speak or minds in ages. Besides, there is a big difference between being offended that someone said something that hurt our feelings (liberals) and being offended that someone is proposing to take away constitutional freedoms or let guys born with dicks into the bathroom with our wives or children.

Last edited:
Ref should have ended it IMO

I mean I don't see the point in Fedor getting all that brain damage because even though he won he still put on a shameful performance that created a lot of controversy

If the ref had called it then it would have been better for Fabio, for Fedor, for the Russian MMA union and for the fans

I think 4/5 UFC refs and all JMMA refs would have called it

you can say whatever you want about the first round but it was not a clear 10-8 because Fedor was in danger for only like 2 minutes of it and for 3 minutes of it he was applying offence

The worst part of all this is that poor Fedor got brain damage and poor Fabio got robbed of a famous win everyone here lost, the fight created a lot of misery for everyone involved except Zuffa who basically got Fedor on fightpass for Free

even if that was true which it is not as fedor was moving for position the entire time, just shows how bad ass fedor is even at 40!! this dude can go 2 rounds after being flash ko'd what a monster!

Trump winning the election hasn't triggered right wing people, though it's made some of them more outspoken since its the first time they/we have been able to speak or minds in ages. Besides, there is a big difference between being offended that someone said something that hurt our feelings (liberals) and being offended that someone is proposing to take away constitutional freedoms or let guys born with dicks into the bathroom with our wives or children.

Some guy came out of nowhere and accused those criticising Fedor of being anti-white. Face it, alt-righters are just as easily triggered as lefties, youre just not comfortable with aknowledging it because "triggered" is your word. Thats why youre drawing a ridicoulus and completely arbitrary line between who is whining because of their hurt feelings (your political opponents) and those filled with righteous fury (you). Then again I suspect youre just messing with me using rhetoric like that but its genuinely hard to tell these days.

Edit: And can we please stop with the "first time they been able to speak their minds"-thing. That hasnt been true in AGES, if it ever was. In fact, its seems like right wing sentiments dominate a lot of sites right now - this one included, and has been for quite some time.

Last edited:
You pretty much posted the same GIF three times, most people consider that an L in your book. In my opinion it can't be robbery of the year if the best you could hope for is a draw. No way Fabio won that decision.
raw

Some guy came out of nowhere and accused those criticising Fedor of being anti-white. Face it, alt-righters are just as easily triggered as lefties

Yeah I think that guy was trolling a bit to be honest, although there are of course some right wing people who are easily triggered, but it is far from being on par with liberals. However the fact that you keep saying "alt-right" already suggests that you are referring to a small minority of right wing people, of which I am not even among.

because "triggered" is your word.

Really? Because I've probably used the word less than five times in my life, probably like two or three times on Sherdog, aside from addressing someone else's use of it. I find it to be far over-used (hence why I argued its use earlier in the thread), but I guess since you are just totally making shit up, carry on.

And can we please stop with the "first time they been able to speak their minds"-thing. That hasnt been true in AGES, if it ever was. In fact, its seems like right wing sentiments dominate a lot of sites right now - this one included, and has been for quite some time.

Your youth is showing. This country is by far more liberally controlled than ever before (until perhaps the last year or two) Conservatives have been progressively more ridiculed and hushed in the media. It was the media so overplaying its agenda in favor of hillary that really lost them a lot of credibility. It's partly why people were so shocked when trump won and why, when we realized the media was not accurately representing us, conservatives felt so empowered when he won. Before that, Sherdog seemed radically more leftist, as did the country.

When taxes go down, freedoms increase and laws/restrictions decrease, let me know. So far that has never, ever been a lasting trend in this country. For that matter, a couple exceptions aside the whole world has been progressively more liberal for hundreds of years now.

Last edited:
Yeah I think that guy was trolling a bit to be honest, although there are of course some right wing people who are easily triggered, but it is far from being on par with liberals. However the fact that you keep saying "alt-right" already suggests that you are referring to a small minority of right wing people, of which I am not even among.
Really? Because I've probably used the word less than five times in my life, probably like two or three times on Sherdog, aside from addressing someone else's use of it. I find it to be far over-used (hence why I argued its use earlier in the thread), but I guess since you are just totally making shit up, carry on.

Your youth is showing. This country is by far more liberally controlled than ever before (until perhaps the last year or two. Conservatives have been progressively more ridiculed and hushed in the media. To argue otherwise is ridiculous. When taxes go down, freedoms increase and laws/restrictions decrease, let me know. So far that has never, ever been a lasting trend in this country. For that matter, a couple exceptions aside the whole world has been progressively more liberal for hundreds of years now.

Im not talking about you specifically, I havent followed your posting career. Im talking about the kinds of people sharing your sentiment and who like to use the word "triggered" to ridicule opponents and bully them out of discussions.

Im not american so I cant say for sure about your social tabboos, but Im from a country thats so leftist that we call left "red" and right "blue", and I can tell you that voicing concerns about immigration etc is not as frowned upon as the far right would have you believe. The mainstream media may be leaning liberal, but theres a new kind of internet-only media now, leaning the opposite way, and my relative youth (25) is not a hinderence to understanding it.

You try to bring up specific political points, and although I am interested in discussing things like that I wont derail this (admittedly dead horse beating) thread further. My only point was that its definitely not only liberals who value their safe spaces and get grumpy when called out.

Im not talking about you specifically, I havent followed your posting career. Im talking about the kinds of people sharing your sentiment and who like to use the word "triggered" to ridicule opponents and bully them out of discussions.

Im not american so I cant say for sure about your social tabboos, but Im from a country thats so leftist that we call left "red" and right "blue", and I can tell you that voicing concerns about immigration etc is not as frowned upon as the far right would have you believe. The mainstream media may be leaning liberal, but theres a new kind of internet-only media now, leaning the opposite way, and my relative youth (25) is not a hinderence to understanding it.

You try to bring up specific political points, and although I am interested in discussing things like that I wont derail this (admittedly dead horse beating) thread further. My only point was that its definitely not only liberals who value their safe spaces and get grumpy when called out.

Fair enough. I'm on mobile so I can't even see where you are from (without clicking your profile), btw

Ref should have ended it IMO

I mean I don't see the point in Fedor getting all that brain damage because even though he won he still put on a shameful performance that created a lot of controversy

If the ref had called it then it would have been better for Fabio, for Fedor, for the Russian MMA union and for the fans

I think 4/5 UFC refs and all JMMA refs would have called it

you can say whatever you want about the first round but it was not a clear 10-8 because Fedor was in danger for only like 2 minutes of it and for 3 minutes of it he was applying offence

The worst part of all this is that poor Fedor got brain damage and poor Fabio got robbed of a famous win everyone here lost, the fight created a lot of misery for everyone involved except Zuffa who basically got Fedor on fightpass for Free

If that wasn't a 10-8..then what was it ?

If that wasn't a 10-8..then what was it ?

a clear 10-8 would have one fighter in complete control of the round here that was not the case so it's not a clear 10-8

it could be a 10-8 or a 10-9

but you could score it a 10-8 if you wanted to

This guy again, you've already shared your idiotic bullshit opinion no one is interested in it again.

So what's your background and qualifications? Also, explain how anything I said in my post was wrong.

I will gladly tell you how you were wrong, as someone had already liked my post, so clearly some people do want you read what I have to say.

Anything else?

Back