Makwan Amirkhani + Conor's striking = UFC's wet dream

IMG_6177.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

makwan-amirkhani-pre-ufc-fight-night-107.jpg

makwanetu1603TS_bw.jpg

Or my wet dream at least.

I was watching his fight and thought " hot damn the dude is beautiful". He already has a decent grappling and physical attributes. Just imagine how marketable he would've been if his striking was half as good as Conor's.

amiconoetu280116lm_bw.jpg

Your wet dream too apparently.

Where's your chin at boy!

I've been away from Sherdog for some time but good to see nothing's changed

his performance was poor, he won becaouse Knight has poor fight IQ, his chin is really laughable and he did nothing special in octagon I really liked performance of this guy, he was slick, he lost but hey:

Bahaha its a backstreet boy that looks like tony ferg.
lol dam now we know who Tony Ferg gets his style from, out dated ass style too. T Ferg is a funny mofo someone should call him out on it and send him that pic

"YOUR CHINS WEAK BOY!"

If Hick Diaz had any fight IQ he would have finished that in the first. He was rocked and let him come back. He looked ok for about 3 minutes and faded. It was a pretty good fight but I really wanted to see his cocky ass get his lights shut off. He was trying to do an MVP in bellator without the flashiness. It was a fun fight tho, I like knight alot. Him and the damage bring alot of excitement to a stacked 145. It might be the best division around right now.

Back