Makwan Amirkhani + Conor's striking = UFC's wet dream

I'm sure most people that watched the fights/interview or whatever had a passing thought "ahhh thats a decent looking guy" But in no ways would go on the internet and talk about wet dreams lmao.

Never feared calling another handsome for the fear of being called gay. Just never had the urge to do so.

OP is gay lmao

I'm sure most people that watched the fights/interview or whatever had a passing thought "ahhh thats a decent looking guy" But in no ways would go on the internet and talk about wet dreams lmao.

Never feared calling another handsome for the fear of being called gay. Just never had the urge to do so.

OP is gay lmao

TS is infatuated with the guy and had to let the world know about his feelings

IMG_9666.jpg

Can you confidently say you wouldn't bang this guy if you were a girl? I don't think so.

No homo

The fellas from that gym have a bad receding hairline problem

I thought the Knight fight was a draw at best (10-8 first round for Knight and 9-10 for 2nd/3rd for Amirkhani), and arguably a decision win for Knight. Amirkhani is good but inactive and overrrated.

If male fighter's looks translated to fans/viewers, this dude wouldn't still be fighting on the early pre-lims:

elias-theodorou-ufc-fight-night-89.jpg

Lets go full blown retard and racist.
You think that's racism? Having an opinion that women/men from a certain race are generally more attractive than others? Personally white and south American women are more attractive than Asian or black women, but that's not to say there isn't smoking hot women of all races. It's a personal opinion man, nothing racist about it.

If male fighter's looks translated to fans/viewers, this dude wouldn't still be fighting on the early pre-lims:

elias-theodorou-ufc-fight-night-89.jpg

Op clearly states good looking accompanied by skills draws popularity.

Plus, he isn't my type.

You’re obviously an MMA noob and have never seen the hundreds of Sexyama posts that used to dominate these boards.
The Sexyama stuff was tongue-in-cheek. The TS is gayer than cum on a moustache.

Thought this thread would be harping on his showboating and showmanship, not his good looks.

You sound pretty gay, tbh... Not that I'm judging you for it or anything.

Totally disagree. Both suck imo. TS sucks good though

I thought the Knight fight was a draw at best (10-8 first round for Knight and 9-10 for 2nd/3rd for Amirkhani), and arguably a decision win for Knight. Amirkhani is good but inactive and overrrated.
I got to soften this up so I don’t get carded.. Ok, here goes.

You’re a big heckin’ dummy for thinking that the first round was 10-8. Knight got rocked once and was getting beat before the knockdowns that won him the round. There is no universe where that round should’ve been a 10-8. Never. You should take a year off from work/school and watch MMA fights all day. Maybe you’d get some kind of understanding about the fights and scoring them.

<{clintugh}>

I got to soften this up so I don’t get carded.. Ok, here goes.

You’re a big heckin’ dummy for thinking that the first round was 10-8. Knight got rocked once and was getting beat before the knockdowns that won him the round. There is no universe where that round should’ve been a 10-8. Never. You should take a year off from work/school and watch MMA fights all day. Maybe you’d get some kind of understanding about the fights and scoring them.

<{clintugh}>

You’re entitled to your opinion, as I am to mine. I appreciate you expressing your disagreement in a polite and clear manner, not just for the sake of following the rules of the forum, but for the sake of civil discussion. Peace.

Back