Make up a Clippy-esque thread title

She tried to do the world a favor and abort him, but her compitence level was the same as his.

Say it with me.. Competence. COMPETENCE.

Don't fuck up words when you try to sound smart. It has the opposite effect.

@TSO - owns a company, can't figure out spell check. TSO is an incompetent company owner. Seriously, the I and E are on opposite sides of the keyboard. You can't spell for shit.

@TSO - owns a company, can't figure out spell check. TSO is an incompetent company owner.
You know the fist sign someone is raging is when they point out a typo. Someone's angry...lol

She tried to do the world a favor and abort him, but her compitence level was the same as his.
HorribleHarmlessAngwantibo-size_restricted.gif

Damn @jgarner dude brought up your mother out of no where

Harsh

@TSO - owns a company, can't figure out spell check. TSO is an incompetent company owner. Seriously, the I and E are on opposite sides of the keyboard. You can't spell for shit.
You're so mad you edited that post like four times bro...lol

You know the fist sign someone is raging is when they point out a typo. Someone's angry...lol

It's actually the first sign of someone pointing out that you're an idiot while trying to sound smart. A typo is an error due to the misplacement of a stroke and excludes ignorance of how to spell a word correctly. In this case, you were an idiot trying to use a word you don't know how to spell.

An example of a typo would be something akin to "TSO is a retaed". Finger misplacement.

By the way, I edited once to add information I thought about after I posted. Not because I'm angry, but because I wanted to educate you.

Yes, the ever mature and calm @TSO needed to insult my mother to try to get at me. I don't need to go that far to make him look stupid. He's doing a good enough job himself.
You mean a random guy on the internet had you in tears.
It's actually the first sign of someone pointing out that you're an idiot while trying to sound smart. A typo is an error due to the misplacement of a stroke and excludes ignorance of how to spell a word correctly. In this case, you were an idiot trying to use a word you don't know how to spell.

An example of a typo would be something akin to "TSO is a retaed". Finger misplacement.

By the way, I edited once to add information I thought about after I posted. Not because I'm angry, but because I wanted to educate you.
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to posts like that word saladto cover up being so mad...

He did bring up Nazis earlier...more like Grammer Nazis amiright????

Fuck sakes you guys LMAO

I had good intentions bumping this thread.

The back and forth between garner and tso with fuzzybabyducks shit stirring is what keeps me coming back...

No one in the argument has mentioned @Fuzzybabyducks hahaha it's my favorite part.

Thank you all.. XD

Right or wrong @jgarner got a really fucking punchable face.. if he was running for a door in a burning building i'd shut it and call it a tragedy.. avatar pretty much says everything..

@TSO is a good guy.. please win this shit.. i'm on your team as long as you're winning.. otherwise you were never any good, mostly fought cans and i picked jgarner..

I'm also a structural engineer on the one of the top 10 companies in my country so if you were to have a dick measuring contest i'm qualified to judge.. ^^

Do you prefer hard soap or soft

I baked a loaf of bread

Three things that smell like fish

Thank you all.. XD

Right or wrong @jgarner got a really fucking punchable face.. if he was running for a door in a burning building i'd shut it and call it a tragedy.. avatar pretty much says everything..

@TSO is a good guy.. please win this shit.. i'm on your team as long as you're winning.. otherwise you were never any good, mostly fought cans and i picked jgarner..

I'm also a structural engineer on the one of the top 10 companies in my country so if you were to have a dick measuring contest i'm qualified to judge.. ^^
@TSO has been winning this match-up the entire time. @jgarner is just doing the ol' "I'm smarter than you! I'm smarter than you!" shtick over and over. He's that awkward loner kid who makes himself feel better by telling himself he's way smarter than all the fun kids.

Back