Make up a Clippy-esque thread title

@TSO vs @jgarner is the sherdog fight I never knew I needed

TSO has a little wit and humor to him, but JGarner never, ever gives up. Just keeps going and going on his tirades.

Can't tell who I'm picking to win this one. But one thing is for sure....I don't like either one of 'em.

I guess low brow humor is for some people.

Again, aren't you a 9/11 truther?
No, not even a little bit.

You spent a year trying to understand my very simple stance on the subject and showed repeatedly you were unable to.

I don't see what's so wrong with Mr. Killington.

Ewww. See rich people don't go to malls. That's middle class and poor people zones. We just order direct and have it delivered to the estate.

You wouldn't see what's wrong...Buzz 2.0. VIVA La @Clippy

We all know he can neither afford, nor operate a firearm.

You also realize I'm an engineer and I was in the infantry right? I know it's not as esteemed of a position as strip mall karate instructor. But if we want to talk about stupid and poor....

No, not even a little bit.

You spent a year trying to understand my very simple stance on the subject and showed repeatedly you were unable to.

^ Uh oh....TSO is falling into a classic JGarner trap that I've seen countless other posters fall into :eek:

You also realize I'm an engineer and I was in the infantry right? I know it's not as esteemed of a position as strip mall karate instructor. But if we want to talk about stupid and poor....
You mean you claimed to be those things but don't understand the basics of any of it? Yeah, we get it.

@TSO he was saying ur a karate guy in a poor person strip mall in another thread. Not even a regular strip mall but one for poors. U gonna let him get away with that shit?

@jgarner he was telling people u were infantry in the Canadian military. Gonna let him punk u like that?

@TSO he was saying ur a karate guy in a poor person strip mall in another thread. Not even a regular strip mall but one for poors. U gonna let him get away with that shit?

@jgarner he was telling people u were infantry in the Canadian military. Gonna let him punk u like that?
Well he was right, all the clubs I've taught at had locations in strip malls.

Damn @jgarner you gonna take that shit? He’s saying u right and not letting it get under his skin, id fuck him up if I were u .. 3pm

So does Johnny Lawrence in Cobra Kai. And those dudes are badass.

Canadian military is no joke. I heard they even have a tank.

Damn @jgarner you gonna take that shit? He’s saying u right and not letting it get under his skin, id fuck him up if I were u .. 3pm

We almost had a real fight a few years back but this is getting closer by the post!!! Keep fanning the flames!!!!

Canadian infantry is pretty badass dude. People sleep on them. @Clippy can probably tell you because I think he's a syrup drinker. Their special operation unit Joint Task Force 2 was involved in Afghanistan immediately after the 9/11 attacks. They've been right beside us the entire time. I got nothing for love for em. JTF2 holds the current longest recorded sniper kill in history, and several Canadian infantry snipers are on that longest kill distance list.

A natural place for someone with a high level of comprehension in structural engineering.

Canadian infantry is pretty badass dude. People sleep on them. @Clippy can probably tell you because I think he's a syrup drinker. Their special operation unit Joint Task Force 2 was involved in Afghanistan immediately after the 9/11 attacks. They've been right beside us the entire time. I got nothing for love for em. JTF2 holds the current longest recorded sniper kill in history, and several Canadian infantry snipers are on that longest kill distance list.

A natural place for someone with a high level of comprehension in structural engineering.
I own a demolition company. Structural engineering is literally what we deal with every day.

Back