Make up a Clippy-esque thread title

What is this? (it's a 1900s nail but what kind?)

I'm allergic to myself!

What 35$ midevil tool should i look for next?

Thank you all.. XD

Right or wrong @jgarner got a really fucking punchable face.. if he was running for a door in a burning building i'd shut it and call it a tragedy.. avatar pretty much says everything..

@TSO is a good guy.. please win this shit.. i'm on your team as long as you're winning.. otherwise you were never any good, mostly fought cans and i picked jgarner..

I'm also a structural engineer on the one of the top 10 companies in my country so if you were to have a dick measuring contest i'm qualified to judge.. ^^

Oh good a structural engineer. Well so you know @TSO is a 9/11 truther who doesn't believe the collapses could have happened as they did. So if you want to talk about punchable faces. Feel free to support that clown.

@TSO has been winning this match-up the entire time. @jgarner is just doing the ol' "I'm smarter than you! I'm smarter than you!" shtick over and over. He's that awkward loner kid who makes himself feel better by telling himself he's way smarter than all the fun kids.
That's all he ever does. It's why it's so fun to pick on him. He says "I'm right, you're dumb" while I demonstrate my stance and back up my opinions with evidence. He's just too stupid to see why that's important.
Thank you all.. XD

Right or wrong @jgarner got a really fucking punchable face.. if he was running for a door in a burning building i'd shut it and call it a tragedy.. avatar pretty much says everything..

@TSO is a good guy.. please win this shit.. i'm on your team as long as you're winning.. otherwise you were never any good, mostly fought cans and i picked jgarner..

I'm also a structural engineer on the one of the top 10 companies in my country so if you were to have a dick measuring contest i'm qualified to judge.. ^^

Out of the three of us, you'd be the only structural engineer. I never claimed to be one and he isn't one.

Oh good a structural engineer. Well so you know @TSO is a 9/11 truther who doesn't believe the collapses could have happened as they did. So if you want to talk about punchable faces. Feel free to support that clown.
That's a nonsensical post that only further demonstrates you can't grasp nuance.

@TSO has been winning this match-up the entire time. @jgarner is just doing the ol' "I'm smarter than you! I'm smarter than you!" shtick over and over. He's that awkward loner kid who makes himself feel better by telling himself he's way smarter than all the fun kids.

Yes I'm smarter than the 9/11 truther. The only thing TSO has said this entire time is how I'm soooo angry. I guess if you think that's called winning, you probably think this guy is a winner too.

winning-charlie-sheen-winning-duh-53992921.png

That's you guys winning.

If this forum was a high school, @Clippy is the class clown, we're all laughing at his nonsense and @jgarner is that disgruntled, emo loner in the corner cutting himself while writing his hit list

Meanwhile, @TeTe is the teacher who is too busy hitting on the only girl in the class to notice anything else
I am not R Kelly!

That's a nonsensical post that only further demonstrates you can't grasp nuance.

Oh please lets revisit your opinion about the 9/11 attacks then. Because the only stance I've held is that the NIST report is valid.

And hilarious comment about evidence. All you've done in this thread is pretend to claim to know my state of mind. What the fuck type of evidence have you substantiated in this thread other than the fact that you don't know how to spell despite claiming to own a large company?

What would you do if a wiener dog (wirehair Dachshund) was stuck in the tailpipe of your car? EDIT: Facing out, relatively good spirits.

Serious replies only or
tumblr_n2pgitiHs11tw1vhco1_500.gif

@Clippy

Back