Elections MAGA Republican Pledges “End of Democracy”

I'm not ducking any questions and calling people names online doesn't make you sound tough or big, it makes you sound small and impotent and childish.

lol you have skin thinner than a wet paper bag.

You made an assertion about the election going differently this time. I asked you why.

You agreed Biden delivered what his voters expected and called them a trump hating cult. I pointed out that if that's true it wouldn't change things this election.

Then you said started rambling about people who don't vote in the election not liking biden. I pointed out that's erroneous.

Then you gave up trying to come up with a reason because you can't and posted about me needing to change my diaper only to have a bitch fit about name calling immediately after talking shit yourself, because you're a little bitch.

You made an assertion about the election going differently this time. I asked you why.

You agreed Biden delivered what his voters expected and called them a trump hating cult. I pointed out that if that's true it wouldn't change things this election.

Then you said started rambling about people who don't vote in the election not liking biden. I pointed out that's erroneous.

Then you gave up trying to come up with a reason because you can't and posted about me needing to change my diaper only to have a bitch fit about name calling immediately after talking shit yourself, because you're a little bitch.

That's not really what happened but if it's what you need to believe you can think whatever you like. We'll see in November.

That's not really what happened but if it's what you need to believe you can think whatever you like. We'll see in November.

You actually typed out "calling names doesn't make you big and tough" like a blubbering child, after telling someone to change their diaper.

Your lack of self awareness is amusing.

You actually typed out "calling names doesn't make you big and tough" like a blubbering child, after telling someone to change their diaper.

Your lack of self awareness is amusing.

And you called me a 'bitch' like a 14 year old behind a keyboard who knows he can't get his card pulled.

It will be quite different(not necessarily the result), due to the loose COVID rules not being in effect. Both candidates will see a net loss in the millions. I bet neither passes the 70 million mark this time around.

Trump just says insane and dumb shit at an incredible clip that people just get used to it
Thats his appeal. His base mostly understands this too, and its why he is successful

Ideally you want an opposing candidate that can match this, or at least counter some of it

Back