Elections Oregon DQ's 10 Republican State Senators From Running For Reelection

Just admit that you like to deprive Americans of their candidates, if they are Republicans.

<TheWire1>

Because, that's how this plays with most of America.

Just admit that your opinion doesn't represent how this plays with most of America.

LMAO. Vote? As if it worked...
Not sure who you mean but the district did vote their candidate in. If you mean the legislators then they only have their vote and if it isn't enough they need to put their big boy pants on and accept they can't win them all.

Not sure who you mean but the district did vote their candidate in. If you mean the legislators then they only have their vote and if it isn't enough they need to put their big boy pants on and accept they can't win them all.
I mean that the system is rigged.

P.s. I'll put my tinfoil hat on my way out.

which side are you on, meth or smack?
I don’t choose sides, I just pray to God the right wing media keeps talking about Portland like it’s a war zone with roving bands of queers and fentanyl users wrapping aborted babies in desecrated American flags.

Honestly, it’s done wonders for our tourism industry. The numbers of self entitled assholes clogging up our hiking trails, fishing spots, surf spots, ski runs, breweries, dog parks, shopping districts, art galleries, and farmers markets has gone down by about 80%.

The proud boys have lost their last couple of rumbles with antifa And the neo-Nazis got frightened off by counter protesting Moms and librarians so things have actually been really cool around here again.

I don’t choose sides, I just pray to God the right wing media keeps talking about Portland like it’s a war zone with roving bands of queers and fentanyl users wrapping aborted babies in desecrated American flags.

Honestly, it’s done wonders for our tourism industry. The numbers of self entitled assholes clogging up our hiking trails, fishing spots, surf spots, ski runs, breweries, dog parks, shopping districts, art galleries, and farmers markets has gone down by about 80%.

The proud boys have lost their last couple of rumbles with antifa And the neo-Nazis got frightened off by counter protesting Moms and librarians so things have actually been really cool around here again.
I moved to Portland March 4 2001, at the ripe age of 21. it was amazing back then. I moved away in march of 2021, because not only was it not awesome anymore, it fucking sucks. you must love tents and RVs

I moved to Portland March 4 2001, at the ripe age of 21. it was amazing back then. I moved away in march of 2021, because not only was it not awesome anymore, it fucking sucks. you must love tents and RVs
If you were here back in 2001 then you remember little Beirut.

Things got bad during any immediately after Covid. Not as bad as everybody wanted to say, but absolutely. Lately, though over the last year or two things have been on the upswing. They are doing a way with decriminalization. Finally, they are enforcing homeless camping bans, building more shelters, and shaking up our political structure while cleaning out some much-needed deadweight.

Biden spends most of his time on vacation and taking nappys.

Trump and Obama played a lot of golf.

The house and senate schedule lots of time off.

Maybe this new law is a good thing.

Back